Evil planning

Chapter 123:

Habits can be changed but Nature does not.

The Khanna mansion had shown where Avneil were sitting on the bed and looking at the door, Maya was standing there.

Maya: can I come in?

Neil was looking at her. Avni was trying to read her mind.

Maya comes to them.

Maya: ab, I know I lost all rights on you and now you don't have a place for me in your life and I also can't share you with anyone so I have decided that I will go from here. Just give me a divorce then I will go.

Neil was shocked at how easily she gets ready to leave him but Avni gets sure that she had planned something and she gets worried and hides her belly by hugging it. Navya was beside her. Maya looked at Avni.

Maya: You snatched my happiness, you will also not live happily.

Avni was shocked her eyes filled with tears she is the one who tolerated her tortures and now she is cursing her also.

Neil looks at Avni he feels bad. Avni was looking at Maya who was glaring at her and goes. Neil keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder she looks at him.

Avni: Ne, Neil, di, did you hear what she said? She, she cursed me. I, I snatched her happiness now I, I, IIII wi, will not, not live happily, ev, everything will finish. Ne.

Neil was trying to calm her but no use so he cupped her face.

Neil: Avni, Avni, calm down, calm down, nothing will happen like this you did not snatch her happiness she is herself responsible for that. The grave she dug for you she, herself fell in that. This all is the result of her deeds you are not responsible for anything so calm down, relax.

Avni was looking at him. Neil keeps her head on his chest he caresses her hair and kisses her head but Avni was thinking about Maya's words.

After sometime.

Neil: ok, now it is too late. Come on, tiger, Navya, go to your bed and sleep.

Navya: I want to sleep with mamma.

Neil: Navya.

Avni smiles.

Avni: come.

Avni takes her in her arms and pets her head so she can sleep.

Neil: come, Ansh let me make you sleep.

Ansh comes to him and lays between Avneil. Soon, they sleep and Neil makes them lay on their bed.

Neil comes to Avni.

Neil: now you also sleep.

Avni: and you?

Neil: I will sleep in the Guest room or the living area.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: don't worry, it is just a matter of few days then everything will be fine.

Avni: do you think that is right?

Neil looks at her.

Avni: I mean divorce.

Neil: yes Avni, it is right. Now stop thinking about it and sleeps.

Avni nods and lays, Neil covers her with a duvet. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Avni smiles. Neil smiles to see her.

The next day, Avni was sitting in her room and thinking something. Neil comes there and saw her lost.

Neil: Avni, what happened?

Avni looks at him and comes to him.

Avni: I am thinking to go to Neela maa.

Neil frowns.

Neil: why? I mean she just go yesterday.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: ab, actually, she was really disturbed yesterday and I was not well so did not meet her properly so I thought to meet her.

Neil: yaa, right. Even I am confused why suddenly she decided to go.

Avni shocked she avoids eye contact. Neil looks at her.

Neil: anyways, you can go tomorrow, today you take a rest.

Avni: But.

Neil: Avniii. You are still not cured fully and are weak so take a rest today and tomorrow I will take you there.

Avni nods and thinks.

The next day, Avneil were ready to go to Neela maa.

Neil: let's go.

Avni nods but Neil's phone rings.

Neil: one minute.

Avni nods.

Neil goes to the side to talk. Ansh and Navya come there.

Ansh: we will also go.

Avni: but.

Ansh: please, please, please, please.

Avni wants to say but they did not give her a chance.

Avni: ok, ok.

They get happy and jumps. Avni smiles.

Neil keeps the phone on the table where Avni's phone was also kept he comes to Avni.

Neil: Ab, Avni, I am stuck at a work sorry I can't come with you. It was a call from the office and I have to set some points.

Avni: It's ok. I will go myself.

Neil: but I said, I will come along.

Avni: it's ok. I will manage.

Neil: Get your car.

Avni nods.

Avni: Ansh and Navya are adamant they will go so I am taking them with me.

Neil: ok, go carefully.

Avni nods she goes to get her phone and by mistake, she takes Neil's phone and keeps that in her bag. Avni comes to Neil.

Avni: ok, I am going. Take care of yourself, hmm.

Neil feels weird because usually, Avni said that she will try to come back soon. But today she is saying that she is going and take care of himself.

Neil shrugs off his thoughts and smiles.

Neil kisses her forehead and suddenly felt something strange, his heart was saying, stop her, don't let her go. Neil was feeling restless. Avni was going and Neil's heart was sinking. Avni stops and turns to him. She smiles, Neil also smiles to see her.

Avni goes with kids.

Neil thinks.

On the other side, a dark room had shown where someone was standing. The phone rings. By the shadow and features, it can be guessed that it is a lady. She picks the phone.

Lady: hello.

Man: work is done, ma'am. Now Neil sir can't go anywhere.

The lady's face has shown it was Maya.

Maya: good job.

She cuts the call and sighs happily.

Maya: now it will be fun. Now I will get rid of you forever. Just 10 minutes and you.

She flies her hand like aeroplane flies.

Maya: Bye, bye, Jinx.

Maya laughs then she gets angry.

Maya: you, you snatched my everything and you think you will live happily, no way. I am Maya and I never lose. Yesterday, I made this room dark and swears that I will go to the light when I will make your life dark and now, now It will happen. After your death, Neil will shatter, I will give him moral support and once again will make him mine. Finally, the victory will be of me. I will win. I am Maya, no one can beat me, no one.

She laughs like evils.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें