Planning For Vacation

Chapter 49:

At night Neil came to avni's room to see his kids and want to talk to avni about vacation he saw avni is setting bed Neil was angry on her selflessness.

Neil: hi great lady.

Avni look at neil and frown she stand straight because she was setting the pillows.

Neil: what. you are not a great lady O you are you should be awarded by the most humble person on earth who even love those who hates her right.

Avni understand why he is saying this.

Avni: you came here to taunt me.

Neil: no great lady how can I. I am not that courageous that I taunt a great lady i will be punished for that.

Avni sighs.

Avni: good night.

She resume her work.

Neil: ok now listen.

Avni smiles and turns to him.

Neil: which is your favourite destination?

Avni: why are you asking me ask ansh where he want to go?

Neil: I am not asking him because I know his answer he will say Disney World.

Avni smiles.

Neil: that's why I am asking you as you know now weather is changed and that's because I was denying him but he didn't listen so tell me your favourite destination may be it help me.

Avni: well I like shimla manali.

Neil Think.

Neil: but we can't go there now.

Avni: yes.

Neil: any other place.

Avni: umm dargling otty.

Neil: all are good places.

Avni: winter is started everywhere and whereever we go we can't sit in the room we will go to visit places and we will pack warm clothes so why are you thinking so much.

Neil: I know avni but weather climate effect our health.

Avni: I agree then why you say yes to ansh when I convinced him.

Neil: because you was planning to go to neela maa's home.

Avni frown.

Avni: so we were going for just some days.

Neil: so what how would I have been live without you.

Avni shocked Neil realised what he said.

Neil: I I mean you was taking ansh and navya with you so how would I I have been live alone.

Avni: oh.

Neil: yeah.

Both were avoiding eye contact.

Neil: ok so I I will tell you at morning  and yes tomorrow you have to come with me for shopping.

Avni: I have my clothes.

Neil: I am talking about ansh and navya's clothes.

Avni: oh.

Neil in mind: and also yours but if I say it to you, you will refuse so better that don't tell you and do it tomorrow.

Neil: yes so be ready tomorrow.

Avni nods Neil went avni think something and her eyes filled with teary.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें