Race against time

Chapter 105:

In the time of evening, Avni entered the room to talk to Neil because he went from the living area in anger but, Neil was not in the room. Avni looks around she also checked the balcony but Neil was also not there. Avni thinks and turns she was going to find Neil and her eyes falls on the wall which was decorated with Avneil pictures. Avni thinks.

On the other side, Neil was sitting on the swing by resting his head on it and his eyes were closed. Neil was sitting at the terrace he opens his eyes and sits.

Neil: I can't let Maya come between me and Avni. I should tell her the truth first I was silent because she was weak and the doctor prohibited telling her anything that gives her stress but now I should tell her the truth. Yes, I will tell her the truth now. I should not wait anymore. I can't trust Avni before she takes some step I should take this step.

Neil gets up and checks his pockets and luckily, the key was in his pocket he takes it out and look at it. Neil thinks.

On the other side, Avni comes to the living area and saw Bheema.

Avni: ab bheema di, did you saw Neil?

Ansh: Papa went out.

Avni looks at Ansh.

Bheema: yes, he went out, he was in hurry. Ansh wanted to talk to him, but he did not listen and went.

Avni frowns and think. Avni shocked.

Avni in mind: did he go to the hospital?

Avni thinks.

Avni in mind: oh no, he must have gone to the hospital, to tell the truth to Di.

Avni looks worried.

On the other side, A hospital shown and Neil was passing by the corridor.

Neil in mind: today, I will tell the truth to Maya. Today, I will close this chapter forever.

Neil was about to open the door.

Person: Neil?

Neil stops and turns he was shocked to see the person.

Khanna mansion is shown where Navya was chanting only one thing. I want mamma, I want mamma, mamma, mamma.

Navya cries and Bebe was sitting with her on the couch and Shweta was standing with her she was calling someone.

Bebe: calm down, Navya. Mamma will come back soon.

Shweta: tch, she is not picking her phone.

Bebe: where she went?

Shweta: I don't know. Bheema said that first Neil went in a hurry then Avni also went, she also said that Avni was looking worried.

Bebe thinks.

Navya: mamma.

Bebe: relax Navya what happened, tell me?

Shweta: Bebe, she was sleeping, but she wakes up and starts crying that she wants mamma.

Bebe looked at Navya.

Bebe: calm down, Navya. Mamma will come back soon.

Navya: she will not come back she went.

Bebe and Shweta shocked.

Shweta: what are you saying, Navya?

Navya: I saw (sobs) a, a, drea, dream she, she was go, goi, going aw, ay. I, I ca, called her she, she, go, goes aa and a, a, mo, mon, monster eat he, her.

Bebe and Shweta shocked and looked at each other they feel bad for her.

Shweta: Navya, which mamma you saw in your dream, Avni mamma or Maya mamma.

Navya: Avni mamma.

Navya cries.

Shweta: she is also worried that her mamma will leave her.

Bebe looks at her.

Bebe: Navya, that was a dream, not reality mamma will come back soon now stop crying.

Shweta in mind: how strange it is instead of her real mother she wants her stepmother. This is the true mean of love.

Shweta looks at Navya.

On the other side, Neil was looking at the person.

Neil: Neela maa.

Neela maa was looking at him. Neil comes to her.

Nm: Neil, what are you doing here?

Neil looks at her how can he say to her that he came to tell truth to her daughter, he is breaking his relationship with her daughter. Neil avoids eye contact and said.

Neil: ab, Neela maa, I, I.

Nm: came to tell truth to Maya.

Neil looks at her.

Nm: right?

Neil looks down.

Nm: no need to avoid eye contact you are doing right she has to face reality one day so, she should face it today.

Neil: I am sorry, Neela maa.

Nm: don't be. She is reaping what she sowed. Just one request, never leave Avni's hand she deserves happiness.

Neil: never. I promise.

Neela maa smiles

Nm: let's go and tell her the truth.

Neil nods and they were going to the room.

On the other side, Avni was sitting in the auto and was worried.

Avni: please drive fast.

Avni thinks.

On the other side, Neil was going to the room but, his phone rings and he stops and takes out his phone

Neil: ab Neela maa, you go. I am coming.

Neela maa nods and Neil received the call.

Neil: yes mom.

Shweta: where are you, Neil?

Neil looks at the door of Maya's room and thinks.

Neil: ab mom, I came out for some work. Why, what happened, is everything alright?

Shweta: Navya is continuously crying and asking for Avni.

Neil frowns.

Neil: Avni? Where she went? is she not at home?

Shweta: no, she is not at home, also not picking the calls.

Neil: what?

Shweta: yes bheema said she asked for you and then she went somewhere.

Neil shocked.

Neil in mind: did she doubt on me, did she get to know that I came here?

Shweta: tillu, tillu.

Neil came out of his thoughts.

Neil: yaa mom. Mom, I have some work I will talk to you later and don't worry Avni will come back soon, bye.

Neil instantly cuts the call.

Shweta: tillu, tillu.

Shweta saw that he had cut the call.

Shweta: he cut the call. I hope everything is fine.

Shweta thinks. On the other side, Neil was standing in the corridor.

Neil: Avni will come here anytime I should do my work quickly.

Neil looks at the door and goes to it.

Avni reached the hospital and gets down the auto she looks at the hospital and fastly goes to it. On the other side, Neil was going to the room.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें