Cold Behaviour part 02

Chapter 75:

The whole day passed but Neil didn't call avni usually when he went office he call to know about kids or something else but today he didn't call even didn't come back home after office hours at evening Prakash came and avni and all were sitting in the hall avni was helping ansh in studies when she saw prakash she looked for Neil but he didn't come.

Shweta: where is Neil?

Prakash: he said he has some work so he go there.

Avni was looking at him she understand why Neil didn't come back he is avoiding her.

Shweta: work? don't know what happened to this boy.

Avni think then she was sitting on the bed she look at the side table and saw her phone she think and picks her phone she wanted to call neil she keep the phone on her chin and thought she dailed Neil's number she was about to press to call but stop she think.

Avni: no Avni you can't be weak this is what you wanted now you can't back off you have to be strong if you call him it will give him hope and you can't do this no you will not call him.

Avni close the tab and keep the phone in her hand she was sad, worried and guilty for hurting him on the other side Neil was sitting in his car and called Shweta.

Neil: hello mom where is Ansh?

Shweta frown.

Shweta: why?

Neil: I have some work with him.

Shweta: work with ansh?

Neil: mom.

Shweta: ok ok.

Ansh was sitting near her on the bed and playing she gave phone to ansh.

Shweta: ansh papa wants to talk to you.

Ansh takes the phone.

Ansh: hello papa.

Neil smiles.

Neil: hey tiger how are you?

Ansh: fine.

Neil: good now tiger listen to me.

Neil told him something ansh look at Shweta she was looking at him he got up from the bed and go to the side and listen to Neil carefully. Shweta frown and shook her head.

Neil: understood.

Ansh: Ok.

Neil: and don't tell this to anyone it's our secret ok.

Ansh nods.

Ansh: ok papa done.

Neil smiles.

Neil: that's my tiger ok now bye take care of yourself and also of navya and angel ok.

Ansh: ok.

Neil cuts the call and sighs he think.

Neil spend some hours in his car he closed his eyes then he went to the cafe and had coffee as he was very tired he was rubbing his head but he was determined he will not show his face to avni.

At night all were sitting at the dinning area and avni was feeding navya and as well looking for Neil but he didn't come she looks down and was sad.

Bebe: Avni why you are not eating?

Avni: ab bebe I am not hungry I will have it later.

Ansh look at her and think something.

Bebe: ok but don't forget to have it.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें