Heartbroken

Chapter 44:

Avni was in her room she made ansh and navya sleep she was patting navya's head and look at the clock she saw it's 10 am and Neil still didn't came back avni think then she was roaming in the room and rubbing her fingers and waiting for Neil.

Avni: NK where are you I hope you are fine.

On the other side an isolated road shown Someone was walking on the middle of the road and taking the step slowly which were showing that people is lost in his deep thoughts or is in trauma his eyes were teary and and he was walking lifelessly on the road it was Neil he was thinking about his life what game destiny played with him, more then seven years he lived a fake life the person whom he thought his secret admirer was lie and whom he tortured is his secret admirer he was angry on himself on Maya and also on avni why she hide the truth why she didn't told him that she is his secret admirer why she remain silent for years he was thinking why this happened with him what was his fault that destiny played with him this game but the truth is the things he is thinking about was written in his fate and are past he can't change them but he was heartbroken he stop at the side of the road and think how he got to know the truth.

Flashback:

After discussing about a project with prakash Neil came home and went to his room and was still confused what happened in the terrace and avni's behaviour was always weird so he decides to go to the terrace He thought may be in the light of the day he get some proof so he went to the terrace and looking here and there then he saw avni's bag near the railing Neil think.

Neil: avni saw ansh's spider man hanging from here and she ran from there and came here then she might saw ansh here near the railing and came to him and as she has the phobia from the height she might get scared by looking down and saw her scared ansh got scared and ran from here and hide behind the couch so that no one will scold him and avni was in trauma so she sat near the wall there yes that would happened last night.

Neil nods while suppressing his lips and saw avni's bag he picks it and thought to give it to avni but he feels something like a book in it Neil frown and look at it he shakes the bag Neil think.

Neil: no Neil it's wrong to see others stuff.

Neil Think and recall avni throw the packet and also recall his parcel is missing so after alot of thinking and hesitation he open the zip and saw the diary and shocked he take out the diary.

Neil: sorry avni but I promise I will only see the first page nothing else.

Neil's heartbeat was uneven there were two reason behind it first he is peeping in someone's personal diary second he was afraid what if his doubt will prove right then he will feel guilty and break down Neil slowly open the diary and shocked to see his name the diary falls from his hands and tears rolls from his eyes. Neil was standing their in shock then he look at the diary.

Flashback ends.

Neil was thinking about that and his eyes were teary after knowing the truth Neil thought to talk to her but avni ignored him so he thought to confront her he want to hear that from here mouth he recall that.

Flashback:

Neil: then when I had an accident why you cried for me.

Avni; because you was fighting between life and death.

Flashback ends.

Neil close his eyes and tears rolls from his eyes and he runs the hands in his hairs and catch his neck.

Neil: why Avni why you do that to me why you didn't tell me you are my secret admirer why.

Neil cries.

On the other side avni was worried for him and she don't have courage to call him and ask him where is he avni saw the time it's 11:30pm she was worried about him and look at the kids then she hear the car sound and smiles she saw from the window and went from there and saw Neil is entering in the home he look at her and went from there angirly avni saw his condition then she went after him Neil angirly came his room and runs the hand in his hairs avni came there.

Avni: n.

Neil saw her from his shoulder.

Avni: I mean sir.

Neil looks away.

Avni: did you have the dinner?

No response.

Avni: do you want something?

Avni wait for his reply avni whispers.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil turns.

Neil: sorry sorry for what avni sorry for what sorry for making fun of my feelings sorry for playing with emotions for seven years sorry for hiding the truth sorry for making my life a joke I i spent seven years by thinking that I marry with a girl who was my secret admirer who admires me whom I admired without seeing her, seven yeaarsss avni seven yeaaarsss I lived with a lie and you are saying sorry will your sorry make everything fine.

Avni looks down Neil turns his face.

Avni: I know I should have tell you the truth before but I was helpless i couldn't tell you the truth.

Neil smiles and claps he turn to her while clapping.

Neil: wow just wow I must say you both sisters are very good actress.

Neil angirly look at her.

Neil: avni please go from here before I lose my control just go.

Neil was trying to control his anger Avni was about to say.

Neil: please avni go.

Avni runs from there while crying Neil was also crying avni came in her room and cries by keeping the hand on her mouth after few minutes someone pulls her from the arm avni flinch and saw Neil who was angirly looking at her he was angry but he knew she will cry the whole night and it will effect her health so he came after her and he also want to know the truth because he will not get peace till he get to know the truth.

Neil: why you both sisters do that to my why you both played with my emotions why you pulled me between your fight and hatred how beautifully you both sisters played with me use me.

He was right maya use him to hurt avni but later she also fell in love with him.

Neil saw avni tears he grin his teeth he was feeling frustrated he don't want to hurt her and her tears are making him weak he want to know the truth. anger pain guilty alot of emotions were there and he was confused how he react he looks away and sit on the bed he runs the hand in his hairs and hold his neck he was trying to control his emotions and crying Avni also cries.

Avni: I was helpless i wanted to tell you but.

Neil look at her.

Neil: but what?

Avni frown.

Avni: you didn't read the diary.

Neil shook his head by looking down.

Neil: I thought it's wrong to see others stuff I just saw the first page.

Avni smiles he is her NK.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil look at her sternly.

Neil: I want to know the truth hope this time you will not lie.

Avni was looking at him their eyelock.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें