Selfless

Chapter 48:

Neil was sitting in his room on the bed he was thinking why he over reacted on the dining table Shweta was just teasing them then why he behaved like that he is tensed because of the things which are happening in his life so he reacted like that he runs the hand in his hairs

Neil: what is happening to me why I reacted like that mom was just kidding how can I behave like that I should apologize to her.

Neil went to Shweta's room he knock the room and saw she is sitting on the bed she saw him and wipes her tears.

Shweta: tillu you come why are you standing there.

Neil feels bad and came to her.

Shweta: tillu I am sorry I.

Neil hugs her and his eyes were teary.

Neil: I am sorry mom I over reacted please forgive me.

Shweta smiles with teary eyes and caress his hears.

Shweta: it's ok tillu.

Neil breaks the hug.

Neil: no mom it's not ok I should not behave like that don't know what happened to me please forgive me.

Shweta: you realised your mistake that is the big thing i am not angry even I am sorry I should not talk like that.

Neil: no mom it was all my mistake.

Shweta: ok now forget it and smile I don't like this crying tillu.

Neil smiles and wipe his and her tears.

Neil: I also don't like tears in your eyes.

Shweta smiles and caress his face.

Neil: mom can I lay my head on your lap I want to feel that peace.

Shweta feels something is bothering him she nods and sit Neil lays his head on her lap and she caress his hears some one was looking at them and that was avni she was smiling with teary eyes she wipes her tears and went from there and here in the room.

Shweta: tillu what is bothering you?

Neil open his eyes and look at her how can she understand everything with out his saying well the answer is she is his mother she smiles.

Shweta: I am your mom i know you very well.

Neil smiles.

Shweta: so tell me what is bothering you?

Neil turns his face again.

Neil: leave it mom it's your and my time mother and son time so just leave it and let's enjoy our time we are enjoying our quality time after such a long time so just enjoy it and let me feel this peace I missed it alot.

Shweta smiles and caress his hairs they talk and laughs.

At night all were sitting in the hall ansh was on Neil's lap

Ansh: papa.

Neil: hmm.

Ansh: now I have school holidays so I want to go for holidays.

Avni and all smiles.

Neil: But ansh it's your Diwali holidays and we have to spend it with family at home.

Ansh: no I want to go mahir is also going.

Neil: ansh they are going to their grand parents and your grand parents are with you.

Ansh: I don't know I want to go.

Neil: bu.

Bebe interrupts Neil look at her.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें