Vacation part 01

Chapter 51:

The whole night avneil didn't sleep peacefully because of their argument and Neil was thinking how will he live there next day avneil came to breakfast and didn't talk to eachother.

Ansh: papa when we will go?

All smiles to see his excitment.

Neil: today I told you.

Ansh: yes but today when?

Neil: soon now have your breakfast quietly and don't talk.

Neil didn't want to talk about shimla and his family understand but all were silent and avneil were normal they didn't talk about last night and went to shimla soon Avneil reached to shimla when they came out from the airport they start shivering and smiling avni picks navya and captures her in her arms.

Neil: where is that dd?

Avni: Dd who is Dd?

Neil: my cousin mom's cousin son he is my good friend.

Avni: oh.

Neil: yaa.

Then they hear someone calls Neil's name they look ar there dd was waving his hand he sign he is coming.

Neil: there he is.

Avni smiles.

Neil: he is very funny and nice person.

Avni smiles dd came and hugs Neil.

Dd: how are you bro?

Neil: good how are you?

Dd: fit and fat.

Avni smiles Neil laughs.

Neil: you didn't change.

Dd: no I am one and only piece and change is for those who are bad but I am a humble cute person I don't need to change people love me as I am.

Neil: true by the way she is avni.

Dd: hi bhabhi.

Avni and Neil shocked.

Avni: ab I I am not your.

Dd: I know everything Shweta aunty told me everything whatever your relation is I don't want to interfere in your personal life but for me you are Neil's wife and my sister in-law infact sister.

Avni smiles dd loves navya by pulling her cheeks.

Dd: hi sweety hi champ.

Dd did hi fi with ansh avneil smiles.

Neil: ok dd we will talk later now please let's go it's so cold here.

Dd: yaa come.

They went on the way Neil was looking at the City and recall something the laughing of his and his friends.

Neil hears: hi Neil come here man look what this vidyut is saying.

Neil smiles then he think and wipes his tears Dd saw that and as he was driving and Neil was sitting at passenger seat Dd also wipes his tears soon they reached Neil look at the home and get down from the car he hears his own crying and shouting.

Neil hear: vidyut vidyut open your eyes man wake up you can't do this to me.

Avnu was looking at the house she look at neil and saw him lost Neil look at the lawn and saw he Dd and vidyut their friend they are running Neil was chasing them their age was 17 18 Neil smiles and they vanished Neil look here and there then Neil slowly went inside and looking around the house avni was confused Neil look at avni and smiles he was trying to hide his emotions avni smiles too servants greets them.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें