First shock to Maya

Chapter 109:

It was the time of the evening, the birds also start flying to their destination and a car stopped outside the Khanna mansion.

Neil and Maya were outside the door, and family also comes there as all were present in the living area, Maya was sitting in the wheelchair, Avni also comes there as she knew if she will not come then Neil will come to meet her by leaving Maya alone so, she came. Maya shocked to see Avni and gets angry but she controls her anger as all were present there, Neil looks at Avni and he was more shocked than Maya as Avni was dressed like before and was not wearing anything that shows that she is his wife they were looking at each other and recall their welcome time, their eye lock and Maya gets angry. Shweta welcomes them. Maya thinks something. Neil was about to go behind Maya to push the wheelchair but she holds his hand.

Maya: Neil.

Avni saw that Maya holds Neil's hand. Shweta and Bebe look at Avni and, Avni looks down, Neil looks at Avni.

Maya: Neil, please pick me up, it is the tradition of our family that the groom picks the bride.

Neil shocked and look at Avni she smiles but only she knows what she is feeling.

Maya: I know we are married but I came home after one year so please take me inside as you did on our wedding day.

Neil looks at Avni their eye lock and Maya was looking at them she gets angry. Neil frees his hand.

Neil: ab Maya, you know about my back pain. Recently, I visited the doctor he prohibits me from picking any heavy things. So... I can't. I am sorry.

Shweta and Bebe look down. Maya feels highly embarrassed as she wanted to make Avni jealous but she, herself get embarrassment. Neil takes her inside he stops near Avni they look at each other then Neil goes. Avni was looking at him.

In Avneil's room, Neil makes Maya lay on the bed.

Neil: ab, Maya, you take a rest. I am just coming.

Maya: Neil, please bring Ansh and Navya to me I am dying to see them. I did not see them for long.

Neil: ok, I am going to see where are they?

Neil was going but he hears them, Ansh and Navya were going there by running.

Ansh: I will reach to papa, first.

They entered the room and stopped they saw Neil they were about to come but they stop to see Maya.

Maya smiles to see them.

Maya: Navya, Ansh. Neil, they changed a lot. Ansh, Navya come to mamma. Come.

Ansh runs from there. Maya shocked.

Neil: Ansh!

But, he ran.

Navya was feeling shy and looking down by keeping the finger on her lip and was scared of Maya as she is seeing her after one year and Navya also forgot her face, Avni told her that she is her mamma but Navya denied that. Maya shocked to see her kids reaction.

Maya: Navya, come.

Neil goes to Navya and signs go. Navya hides behind Neil. Neil picks her and kisses her cheek.

Neil: she is mamma.

Navya shook her head.

Maya was shocked.

Neil: don't worry, Maya they saw you after one year so, they are feeling shy and awkward but don't take stress everything will be fine, hmm.

Maya nods. Neil goes from there.

Maya: what that Avni is doing here, she must have made my kids against me that's why they are behaving like this.

Maya gets angry and think.

Maya: did she tell the truth to Neil? No, no if she did that then Neil would not bring me here.

Maya stops.

Maya: I should do something but not now, first, I have to earn Neil and my kids back if I say something now then it will go against me. No, I have to wait.

On the other side, Avni was sitting alone, Ansh comes there by running he jumped on the bed and hugs her. Avni shocked she embraced him in her arms.

Avni: what happened, baby?

Ansh: mamma, I don't want to go to her she is not my mamma you are my mamma.

Avni feels bad she breaks the hug and holds her hands, she kisses her hand.

Avni: you are mamma's good boy, right.

Ansh nods.

Avni: then go to her.

Ansh shook his head.

Avni: it is a bad thing, Ansh. Mamma told you that respect your elder and do what they say?

Ansh: she is saying that she is our mamma.

Avni: she is. You know that.

Ansh: but I love you, more.

Avni feels bad.

Avni: it is part of the game if you will not do that then we will lose.

Ansh: really?

Avni nods.

Avni: hmm, and all will say that their mamma did not teach them ethics. Do you want that?

Ansh shook his head.

Avni: then go.

Ansh: you come with me.

Avni was about to say.

Ansh: please.

Avni thinks and said, ok.

Avni was standing outside her and Neil's room she signs Ansh to go he signs to come. Ansh holds her hand and dragged her with him.

Avni: no, Ansh, no.

Ansh took her there. Maya gets angry to see them. On the other side, Neil comes to the kid's room as first Shweta called him for some work. Neil saw no one is there.

Neil: where she went?

On the other side, Avni looks at Maya.

Avni: how are you, Di?

Maya looks away then Avni looks at Ansh and sighs go. Ansh goes and Maya caresses his cheek.

Maya: how are you?

Ansh: good.

Then he runs from there. Avni looks at him then she turns to Maya who was looking at the door. Avni decides to go she turns.

Maya: what are you doing here in my home?

Avni turns.

Avni: Mamma sends me here to take care of Ansh and Navya.

Maya: you and care? What you did with them that they are not coming to me?

Avni: nothing, di. What I would do?

Maya: don't act innocent. I know you very well. You snatched my happiness in childhood now you are trying to snatch my kids.

Avni knew there is no point to talk she turned and was going.

Maya: did you tell the truth to Neil?

Avni stopped and turned to her she shook her head.

Maya: good, now I am here so, you can go now from this home. Just get the hell out of here, you jinx.

Avni shocked.

A person shouts, Maya.

Maya flinched, Avni shocked she turned and saw Neil who was red because of anger. Maya was shocked to see him she was scared that does Neil heard everything. Avni was worried that Neil will tell her the truth. Avni was looking at Neil how was giving a deadly glare to Maya.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें