Neil's revenge part 05

Chapter 07:

Neil came to his room and he was very angry.

Neil: how dare she how dare she to talk to me like that Maya you was right she is very clever how easily she won mom's trust I just hate her but don't worry I will show her her real place.

Neil was angry he went to meet Maya he was sitting near her by holding her hand. Neil's eyes filled with tears then he look at the watch and think.

Flashback:

Neil was sitting on the bed by holding a box of watch in his hand he smiles to see that then he picks a birthday.

Neil reads: happy birthday NK you are my crush my love I don't know what to write ummm I have no words to express my love I wish God will fulfil your life with full of happiness and give you success I always praye for you and your success once again happy birthday.
your secret admirer.

A heart was made at the end of the note.

Neil smiles and look at the watch.

Neil: whoever you are I just love you i don't know you but I always feel a connection with you I wish one day I meet you.

Neil smiles and he take out the watch from the box and kiss that he smiles.

Flashback ends.

Neil's eyes were teary he look at Maya.

Neil: Maya you remember you gave me this watch on my birthday hmm.

No response.

Neil: Maya please now enough of it please open your eyes I need you ansh navya needs you please come back to me please.

Tears fall from his eyes.

Neil daily try to hurt avni sometimes he got succeeded sometime he got failed.

One day avni went to the store room to keep the old newspapers there she keeps them with others and someone close the door she hears the sound of closing the door and turns.

Avni: hey don't close the door I am here.

She went to the door and knocks.

Avni: hello is any one there hello open the door please open the door.

She was knocking the door Neil was standing out the store room by leaning to the wall and folded arms with a smirk on his face.

Flashback:

Neil was in the living room and was going to his room he was looking at his cell phone then he hears her taking with herself avni was coming from the room.

Avni: after keeping them in the store room I will go to take shower.

She was going Neil hears that and think he went after her and locks the door

Flashback ends.

Avni was knocking the door.

Avni: is anybody there please open it.

Avni stop knocking and look at store room Neil was standing out the store room and he get angry by thinking about something.

Flashback:

Neil and Maya were sitting in the cafe they always meet at the restaurant and cafe because Maya don't like beaches and all and she always tried to make Neil away from avni because of her insecurities so they met in the cafe or restaurant.

Neil: Maya why your parents adopted her I mean they have you so why they adopted her.

Maya: one day she came infront of our car and mom dad felt bad to see her so they adopted her you know I was so happy that I got a sister but she she didn't accept me as a sister she wanted all attention of mom and dad you know one day she locked me in the store room I was so scared and mom dad didn't knew about that and from that day I am phobic from the darkness.

Neil: she is really sick instead of thankful to your parents she is playing these dirty game to gain their attention and love.

Maya: she is like this even mom support her always.

Neil: of course she will because avni made her good image in her eyes

Maya: yes you are right.

Neil: ok leave it why we are talking about her and spoiling our mood let's talk about ourself our future.

Maya smiles neil too they Neil sip his coffee.

Flashback ends.

Neil: now you will understand the pain and suffering of living in the darkness.

Neil went and avni was looking at the room she went to the side and sit by leaning her back to wall and think.

Flashback:

Maya came to avni's room.

Maya: avni bring the old magazine from the store room i saw the article and now I need that.

Avni: but di which magazine you want.

Maya: bring all the magazines you know I am allergic from dust otherwise I would have gone myself.

Avni: no di I am going.

Maya smiles avni too avni went to the store room and was looking for the magazine she hears the sound of closing the door and turns she saw the closed door and Maya cleaned the hands and smirk avni was banging the door because of the fear.

Avni: di open the door di di madhvi tai anybody open the door di.

Avni cries and bang the door for sometime but no one open the door she was scared because of the darkness she was sweating after she went to the corner and sit by hiding her face in her arms after an hour Maya open the door avni looks up by hearing the sound of opening the door avni smiles and get up her hairs were messed her face was sweated and Maya was standing there.

Maya: avni why you are taking so much time.

Avni: di some one locked the door.

Maya: what?

Avni nodes yes.

Maya: ok come now I don't need that magazine now.

Avni was looking at her she understood it's her work avni was looking at her with teary eyes.

Flashback ends.

Avni was sitting in the store room and was looking here and there she was not scared because that thing happened to her many times.

Avni: I am feeling bored before locking atleast give me something to pass the time then lock me for days I don't care.

Avni makes a face Neil was sitting in his room he look at the time then ansh comes there.

Ansh: papa.

Neil: yes tiger.

Ansh: where is avni?

Neil shocked.

Neil: why you are asking about her?

Ansh: she helped me to do the homework and now my maths book is missing she knew where it is and i don't know where she went.

Neil thinks.

Neil: you go and find the book in your room I am going to find her ok.

Ansh nodes and went Neil thinks.

Neil: because of ansh I have to get her out of the room.

Neil went there and open the door he looks for her she put the hairs behind her ear she got up and saw Neil then she look down Neil saw her.

Neil: come out ansh needs you.

Avni didn't say and was going she stops besides him he turns his face to her then look away.

Avni: next time atleast give me something to pass the time before locking me up.

Neil turns his face to her she didn't look at him and went Neil turns and saw her going he was looking at her with a frown on his face.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें