Smart Neil

Chapter 128:

After two days of the accident, Avni got discharged from the hospital. In these two days, Neil took care of Avni and also went to the home to see his kids. These two days of Neil were really hectic. He was running between home and hospital he took care of Avni but about talking to her then he just asked her about her health, medicine, or she needs something. Avni can also feel that and was guilty of hurting him.

A car stopped outside the Khanna mansion, Neil got down from it and helped Avni to get down and takes her to the door. Avni was looking at him. The Khanna family welcomes them.

Neil: Avni, let's go to the room.

Avni: I want to sit here for some time. Where are Ansh and Navya? I want to meet them.

Shweta: they went to the school though they didn't want to go but when I said that when they come back they will see you here then they went.

Avni smiles.

Neil: when they will come they will come to the room so let's go.

Avni nods and Neil took her to his room.

Avni: why we came here?

Neil: why? Are you not my wife?

Avni: no, I mean.

Neil: now the truth is revealed so I want to spend a normal hope you both sisters will let me live a normal life at least for some days I am very tired now.

Avni's eyes got tears in them. Neil took her to the bed and made her sit. Neil turns to go but Avni holds his hand.

Avni: are you still angry with me?

Neil: Should I not be?

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: your sorry can not heal the wound which your lies gave me maybe time will heal it or I get habitual of living with this pain.

Avni looks down. Neil goes.

Later, Avni was laying by resting his bed to the board of the bed. Ansh and Navya come there while running and comes to Avni they climbed the bed and hugged her. Avni smiles and kisses their hair. Neil entered while carrying their begs.

Avni: how are you?

Ansh: good. We missed you so much, mamma.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: I missed you both, too.

They smiled.

Later, Avni comes to the living area. Neil and their family were sitting there.

Bebe: why you came here? You need rest.

Avni: I am tired of staying in a room. I am bored now.

Shweta: ok, sit.

Avni sits and Ansh and Navya sit with her. Bheema comes there.

Bheema: lunch is ready.

Shweta: ok.

All were sitting in the dining area. Neil eats the food and frowns.

Neil: mom, who cooked it?

Maya: me. Why?

Neil shocked he looks at Avni who was holding a morsel in her hand. Neil instantly takes that from her and throws the plate. Neil and all shocked and gets up.

Shweta: Neil.

Neil: mom, how can you let her enter the kitchen. Don't you know what she did?

Avni was looking at him.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें