Condition

Chapter 16:

Neil was standing at the door of avni's room and tears falls from his eyes he went from there quickly he came to his room and catches his hair and was crying he falls on his knees and cries he is guilty for his deeds and he can't ask for forgiveness because avni is sleeping and the guilt is killing him he saw his and Maya's marriage frame He went to the bed and picks that and recall what she told him about avni and what neela maa told him.

Flashback:

1. Maya: you know because of avni mamma scold me and I didn't eat anything since morning but she was less bothered.

2. Nm: most of the time Maya throw the food in the dustbin and avni slept by eating Apple and some time empty stomach.

3. Maya: Neil I am missing my dad so much you know yesterday night mamma punished me i spent the whole night in the garden.

4. one day i was not at home I went out of town for some work and behind me Maya made avni sleep in the lawn the whole night.

5. Maya: you know one day she locked me in the store room I was so scared and mom dad didn't knew about that and from that day I am phobic from the darkness.

Neil: she is really sick instead of thankful to your parents she is playing these dirty game to gain their attention and love.

Maya: she is like this even mom support her always.

6. Nm: you know one day Maya locked her in the store room maid told me about that but when I asked avni she refused and said she got locked because the door was jammed.

7. Nm: One day Maya crossed all the limits she accused avni for the death of ashish and also took the advantage of her fear avni is phobic from height and Maya took the advantage of it.

8. Neil: next time don't even think about it otherwise I will throw you from here and you know you are phobic from height right so If you take the advantage of my family's emotions I will take the advantage of your fear got it.

9. Nm: then listen ashish died in an accident and Maya put the blame on avni but the truth is Maya is responsible for that.

10. Neil: oh please I know Everything first you snatched her parents from her and didn't left a chance to torture her just because of you she lost her father you was the reason of her father's death.

Flashback ends.

Neil was looking at the picture frame he throw the frame in anger.

Neil: why Maya why you did that why you made me the part of your madness why you misguided me why you did that why why?

Neil catches his hairs in his fist and think.

Neil: now I am doubting you are my secret admirer or that was also a lie you can't be that person you are not that. that person was innocent, had a pure heart, her words had the depth you can't be that person you are not her.

Neil was hell angry his eyes were red and again and again he get the flashes what he did with avni he went to the window and was crying he look at his hands and feels disgusted that with those hands he dragged her out of the house, he put the dishes in the plate, he pushed her several times, he locked her in the store room, he catches her arms and what not he was looking at his hands then he hit his hand to the wall 2 3 times then he keep his hand at the window and shut it several times on his hand he was feeling disgust and also want to reduce the pain which he is feeling in his heart Neil sit on the floor and rest his back to the wall and cries badly Shweta was passing by his room she hears his sobbing and shocked she came in the room and saw him crying she shocked to see him then she saw the broken picture frame.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें