Care and anger

Chapter 46:

Neil was sitting by resting his head to the board of the bed his eyes were closed and was thinking about his life where destiny took him what he do now Neil was feeling like he lost in an isolated place and there is no way to go ahead and he can't even went back he open his eyes and sit he rub his and keep the hands on his mouth he was thinking about his life and was in dilemma.

Neil's point of view.

Neil: where life took me now what I do now the girl whom I married and think my secret admirer was a cheat and the girl whom I hated is my secret admirer Avni avni is my secret admirer that means I loved avni o God what happened what I did what I do now where I came in my hatred and foolishness the girl whom I loved who was my secret admirer I tortured her like hell the girl who loved me the most I gave her the wounds which no one gave her the girl whom i thought i will give the happiness of this entire world I gave her the pain and sorrow of entire world and the girl who was responsible for her suffering I gave her life like heaven how can I be so blind how can I not be able to see avni's suffering one lie her one lie made all the relations complicated I can't even blame her because she was a kid that time if that time I would have think wisely and didn't take the decision in rash then this would not happened if i would not have let my past to took over me I didn't get in Maya's trap seven years seven years she played so smartly in these seven years she didn't let me to meet avni properly even she always tried to do the things which increased my hatred towards avni but it is also not her mistake whatever she did with avni since childhood it's because of her jealousy but how can I believe her how i couldn't saw her true face.

Neil runs the hands in his hairs and hold his neck.

Neil: now what I do Maya is my wife and she is in coma I can't leave her on the other side avni is my secret admirer the girl whom I loved whom I choose now I did contract marriage with her in my anger and hatred now what I do things are getting so complicated avni loved me that time does still she loves me or moved on how can you expect that still she love you after what you did with her how can you expect from her to still love you she may hate you.

Neil think.

Neil: no if I know her then she don't hate me even I think she don't know the meaning of word hate she only know loving all.

Neil smiles.

Neil: but that doesn't mean she still loves you now things are changed we have to accept the fact now all depend on next 6 months let's see where destiny will take us because now things are not in her hands.

Neil's point of view ends.

Neil was thinking then he realised something and look at the time it's 01am.

Neil: don't know this girl ate something or not.

Neil get up and went to the kitchen he saw the food in the pots and looks away in anger.

Neil: I knew it this girl now what I do if she eat something now then it will make her ill God why you made her like this.

Neil Think on the other side avni was sitting on the bed she wipes her tears and hears the knock on the door she saw Neil and wipes her tears again Neil came to her with a glass of milk.

Neil: hmm.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I know you didn't eat anything so just drink it.

Avni smiles and have that Neil saw she is tired she drinks the milk and while keeping the glass on the table she rubs her head Neil understand she has headache because of crying he got angry.

Neil: come to my room.

Avni frown before she ask Neil went avni was thinking what happened now then she went to his room and saw him searching something in the cupborad after getting that thing Neil came to the coach.

Neil: come sit let me do your head massage it will give you relief.

Avni surprised.

Avni: how you know that?

Neil: my jeeni told me now just stop asking questions and come sit here.

Avni smiles she came and sit on the floor by keeping the cushion on it Neil frown.

Neil: avni.

Avni look at him.

Avni: what you said you want to do the massage then.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: Sit on the couch.

Avni: then how you do that I am fine you just sit.

Neil knew she will not listen so he sit and give her head massage she feels relief.

Avni: n.

Neil stop.

Avni: I mean sir.

Neil resume his work.

Avni: are you not angry with me?

Neil: does my anger effect to you?

Avni remain silent.

Neil: avni what you did I am angry with you for that not because you hide the truth for seven years I understand that I always show you anger and gave you cold shoulder but now now we were friends you can tell me the truth I gave you many chances to say the truth but you always tried to hide that what not you did you hide your diary, splash the water on the letter in fact after knowing the truth I gave you the chance but again you choose not to tell me even you hide that parcel.

Neil stop he think something.

Neil: one minute what was in that parcel?

Avni shocked.

Neil: diary?

Avni nods.

Neil: you hided that diary then who send that to me.

Avni remain silent Neil remember avni went to Ali's cafe.

Neil: Ali?

Avni shocked and turned to him neil frown.

Neil: what happened?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: avni.

Avni: today what you ate?

Neil: what?

Avni: how you are understanding everything without my saying.

Neil roll his eyes.

Neil: because you went to his cafe after taking the parcel so I guessed.

Avni: oh.

Avni turns Neil again start massaging her head.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: for what?

Avni: for hiding the truth.

Neil: you should be.

Avni open her eyes.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes before situation was different but now you can tell me the truth but you tried to hide it anyway just leave this topic now and sleep.

Avni get up but she feels dizzy because of not eating anything and crying Neil holds her their eyelock.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni nods Neil take her to the bed and made her sit.

Avni: I have to go my room ansh and navya are alone.

Neil: relax avni just rest for 05 10 minutes I am going to see them you just sit here for sometime then I will take you to your room ok.

Avni nods Neil went from and when he came back he saw avni is sleeping Neil shook his head he covers her with the duvet and went to sleep on the couch he lays there and think about his day which was not less then the roller coaster he look at avni who was sleeping Neil Think.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें