Mission part 02

Chapter 39:

Avni was going to her room she hears the sound of breaking the glass she turns.

Avni: NK.

She immediately went there when she entered she saw the blood on the floor and shocked to see that then she saw Neil's hand he look at her she came to him and hold his hand he was looking at him.

Avni: how how this happened how you got hurt.

Neil was looking at her he was finding the answers of her question.

Avni: what are you seeing tell me how it happened?

Neil was just looking at her what he said that how he got hurt.

Avni: where are you lost anyway leave it come sit here and please be careful.

Avni went to get the first aid box from the cupboard and Neil went to sit on the couch he sits avni came to him and was cleaning the blood Neil wince avni look at him.

Avni: sorry.

Avni blows on his hand and cleans it the cuts were not so deep Neil was looking at her he was guilty for his deeds he gave her pain and she panicked just to see a cut on his hand if anyone else were at her place would take the advantage of it but he don't know she is avni a pure and kind hearted person she never hurt an insect so how can she hurt a human and especially the one whom she loves the most she never said anything to Maya in her whole life so taking revenge from Neil is not a option in her case.

Avni: how you got hurt?

No response he was staring her.

Avni: I am asking you something?

Neil came out of his thoughts.

Neil: ya yaa what you said?

Avni: where are you lost I am asking you how you hurt?

Neil: ab I I took the glass to drink water but it was empty so I was going to get water but I slipped and this happened?

Avni: but cuts are not deep if glass broke when it was in your hand then your cuts should be deep.

Neil shocked.

Neil: ab aa ab aa no It fell from my hand then my hand hits it.

Avni: in that case glass pieces should be in her skin but there was nothing.

Neil shocked avni was looking at him.

Neil: avni what yaar here I am in pain and you started your Inquiry what are you thinking I intentionally hurted myself.

Avni: when I said that?

Neil: then what's the mean of all these questioning.

Avni: why are you so hyper?

Neil look at her.

Neil in mind: I am not hyper i am trying to divert your mind I didn't knew that you are this much sharp I thought you will get ready to help me but I didn't had the idea that you will start your Inquiry.

Neil squeezed his eyes and avni was looking at him he keep his fingers on his eyes to calm him obviously he was doing acting so she will help him.

Neil: I am so sorry avni I poured my frastration on you actually I have to complete this file tonight anyhow I was already frustrated and now this how can I complete it.

Avni: relax everything will be fine.

Neil: but how?

Avni: I will help you.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें