All over

Chapter 78:

Avneil were standing at the the hall alone and looking at eachother.

Neil: sign it, as soon as you sign it you will get free from this forceful marriage.

Avni was looking at him with teary eyes Neil was about to go but navya came there by rubbing her eyes.

Navya: angel I am hungry.

Avni look at her she was about to pick her but Neil came to them and pick navya Avni shocked.

Neil: my Princess is hungry come papa will feed you today and from now whatever you want tell papa or Dadi no need to ask any stranger ok.

Avni shocked and looking at neil at with hurtful eyes.

Neil: come now papa will feed you and then we will play ok.

Navya nods Neil look at avni and took navya from there and avni was looking at them then she look at the papers.

Later all came for the dinner and all were silently sitting there except Avni all were there. Avni was sitting in the room and papers were in her hand she wipes her tears and went she thought to feed navya she came to the dinning area and saw Neil is sitting with navya she came and sit, All look at her except Neil on the other side all were just sitting there no one wants to eat how can they eat when their children are planning to get separated. A family is like a body if any part of the body get hurt the whole body feels it just like that if any one member in the family is hurt or in pain it effect the whole family.

So All were just sitting there by bowing their heads avni turn the plate so she can feed navya Neil take that plate and fill it avni was looking at him Neil start feeding navya all look at them.

Neil: dad I am thinking to leave my RJ job.

He gives them the second shock of the day.

Neil: I mean to take care of ansh and navya I have to stay with him, at day time mom and bebe can handle them but at night time i should be with them else they will feel alone and will think they are orphan.

Avni and all shocked.

Shweta: Neiill.

She was looking at him sternly.

Neil: I am just telling the fact mom.

Prakash: do whatever you want to do there is no use to say anything to you when you have not listened to us.

Neil look at him Prakash went from there Shweta shook her head and get up Neil wants to stop her but she went then bebe get up.

Neil: Bebe.

She stop.

Neil: atleast you sit.

Bebe: how can I eat Neil when my son went without eating anything from here sorry I can't eat.

She went avneil look at her.

Neil: navya baby come papa will feed you in the room.

Neil picked navya and took plate then he went and avni was just looking at them, tears rolls from her eyes.

Avni was sitting on the bed then neela maa came there fiercely like a storm avni saw her and shocked to see her.

Avni: mamma.

She got up and was going to her but neela maa stops her by showing her hand avni shocked.

Nm: what I am listening avni?

Avni looks down.

Nm: I am asking you something?

Avni: mamma I.

Neela maa Interrupts.

Nm: stop it avni, stop this please stop this sacrifice game now please.

Avni: mamma try to understand.

Nm: avni you understand they all are your family they loves you a lot why you want to sacrifice it for a person who hates you.

Avni: mamma it's not about di I am not doing this for di I am doing this because of di you know her.

Nm: avni I know her but she is in coma and why you are ruining everything by assuming the future.

Avni look at her.

Avni: mamma please leave this topic.

Neela maa get angry.

Nm: no avni not today that day you said that also and I listened to you but not today, today you have to face the reality.

Avni was looking at him.

Nm: do you love Neil?

Avni look at her and remain silent.

Nm: answer me?

Avni: no.

Neela maa shocked and get angry.

Avni: mamma one day this day was bound to come so why to think about it.

Nm: I can't believe it.

Avni: mamma p.

Nm: don't call me mamma.

Avni shocked.

Nm: enough of this madness and stop this game of sacrifice now please avni now enough of it stop it.

Avni was about to say

Nm: if you break this relation then with it our relation will over also.

Avni shocked.

Avni: mamma?

Nm: now it's up to you, you want to keep our relation or not.

Avni was looking at her.

Nm: think about it.

Neela maa went from there and avni was looking at her then neela maa and Shweta were standing in Shweta's room.

Nm: I am sorry shweta ji I tried but she is not ready to listen to me.

Both look at eachother and both are helpless.

At night also Neil made ansh and navya sleep in his room and avni was alone in her room she was looking at the bed and feeling alone then Neil came there avni look at her.

Neil: did you sign the papers?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: sign them fast I have to submit them tomorrow so the procedure will start.

Avni look at him Neil looks away he doesn't want to break and fall in emotions.

Avni went to take out the paper from the cupborad and then she sit on the bed, her eyes were teary and Neil was looking at her Avni's hands were shaking and it was difficult for Neil to see that moment when their relation is going to end, just one sign and all over.

Neil: I am in my room. Give them to me when you sign them.

Neil fastly went from there and avni was looking at him then she look at the papers she start signing the papers and her hands were shaking she wrote a, v, n and after signing the papers, she close her eyes and lose the grip on the pen and it falls from her hand, and tears find their way to fall from her eyes, she cried bitterly.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें