Vacation part 08

Chapter 58:

Avni was looking at Neil.

Neil: and when your condition got normal then I made you wear this dress but trust me I didn't look at you.

Avni looks down she don't know what to say.

Neil: Avni I am sorry I know I shouldn't do that but I was totally blank I wanted to took you to hospital but because of landslide roads were blocked i tried to call neela maa but network was not working and your fever was increasing and you start shivering more even I kept the wet cloth at your head and it made you shiver more so I panicked and I i i did what I thought right that that time.

Avni: I understand NK and thank you for saving my life.

Saying this avni tried to get up.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: to freshen up.

Neil: oh but don't take shower today you has fever.

Avni nods and get up she was feeling weak Neil get up when he saw she is rubbing her head.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni: yes just feeling weak.

Neil: obviously you feel it but I am not getting one thing why you went outside.

Avni: I went to get navya's doll.

Neil look at avni angrily.

Neil: what for a doll you went outside in the rain are you mad avni?

Avni: that is navya's favourite doll she can't live without it.

Neil look away.

Neil: God.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: we will get her another doll what if something had happen to you then avni navya is a kid we can handle her.

Avni looks down.

Neil: do you have any idea what could be happen what you think winter is a joke.

Avni: I am sorry I thought I will go and quickly pick it and come back but.

Avni recall that Neil realized he unintentionally hurt her.

Neil: ab ok leave it and freshen up and yes we are not going back today.

Avni was wiping her unshed tears and frown.

Avni: why?

Neil: once you will be fine then we will go back.

Avni: I am fine.

Neil: yes you are fine but I don't want to take any risk ok now no more talks on it go.

Avni nods and went Neil Think.

Neil: Avni didn't say anything about my being close to her did she not like that.

Neil Think.

Neil: of course she don't like it how can she like it did I make a mistake?

Neil was afraid about their relation.

Neil: hope it will not effect our relation.

Neil Think.

Neil: but why I panicked last night I felt scared and thought of losing her gave me shivers and ache in my heart why. Why I get scared by just think of losing her what is happening to me no I can't fall for her things are already complex now I can't make them more complicated I should maintain a distance from her.

Neil was in dilemma things are so complex and he is well aware about his developing emotions towards avni and he know what is in his heart but because of complex relations and his contract marriage with avni stopping him by accepting his feelings avni came back and Neil look at her But they didn't talk about last night because of embarrassment the whole day Neil and servants took care of kids and Neil make sure that avni will take propose rest at evening Neil came and saw avni is laying by setting the pillows at her back her head lean to the board and eyes were closed.

Neil: Avni.

She open her eyes and her eyes were teary Neil shocked.

Neil: are you crying?

Avni wipes her tears.

Avni: no it's because of headache.

Neil came to her and sit.

Neil: are you sure?

Avni nods.

Neil: Ok.

Neil start massaging her head.

Avni: it's ok I took medicine.

Neil: it will give you relief just close your eyes.

Avni smiles and close her eyes and Neil massage her head she get relief.

After sometime avni open her eyes and moves her head Neil take his head back by thinking that she want to go somewhere.

Avni: it's enough now thank you i am feeling good now your hands are so magical.

Neil smiles.

Neil: compliment hmm not bad not bad.

Avni smiles Neil Think.

Neil: Avni.

She look at him and clearly saw the hesitation at Neil's face but don't say anything because she knew what is in his mind.

Neil: don't you want to talk about last night.

Avni looks down if it was some other day and avni had attack Neil ignored to talk about that topic but last night was different he was close to her and he want to clear that he had no bad intentions though he told everything to avni and she said she understand but after telling the entire truth they didn't talk about that and that thing is disturbing him he want to know still she believe him and understand him.

Avni: NK don't think too much I am not angry I understand and more over I am well aware about my health my brain strokes so I understand that you did that for me and thank you for that I didn't say anything because i am feeling awkward to talk about that and I don't know what to say about that like our relation is it is difficult to talk normally about those type of things NK I am not from those girls who believe in one night stand and forget everything easily I know nothing like happened between us but whatever happened it is up to the mark for me may be you think i am narrow minded person and sounding like an illiterate person but I am like this for me every relation has a limit whether it is of parents children, siblings in-laws every relation If God made these relations and put the limits for them then those must be for some reason and every relation is beautiful in it's own way we can't mix them their limit is their beauty sibling looks good while fighting on silly mistakes parents children looks good when they understand each other and relation with in-laws looks good when there is understanding we can't stand all the relations in one line every relation has it's own beauty sometimes I wonder how can a man look lustfully at his daughter, mother sister or vice versa with a mother or a sister and daughter how they think like that way about each other this world and every relation is so beautiful just need to look at it with positivity.

Neil smiles.

Neil: sometimes I wonder are you human your thinking is so different from others and yes I agree now a days people complicate the relations by losing the control on them.

Avni: agreed.

Neil: so what is the limit of our relation?

Neil was looking at avni hopefully and avni was look at him.

Avni: we are friends I know we are married but that is a contracted one so our relation also has a limit.

Neil: so in your opinion I took a wrong step last night.

Avni: no I didn't say that you did that to save my life your intentions were not wrong but NK if someone else was at my place then what you would have done?

Neil shocked of course he will not do that but how can he say that it will make things more complicated they were looking at each other.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें