Unfortunate situation

Chapter 106:

It was a time of day, a hospital has shown where Neil was fastly going by the corridor he stopped outside the room and was about to open the door but a hand holds his hand which was holding the handle. Neil understands by seeing the hand who can it be. It was Avni Neil looks at her and she also turns her face to him.

Avni: come with me.

Avni holds his hand and took him away. Neil jerks his hand back in anger. Avni looks back at him.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni: this is what I want to know what are you doing here?

Neil: I came to end this hide and seek game I can't live with a fear of losing you and I can't give your place to anyone else.

Avni: How can you be so selfish? How can you only think of yourself?

Neil shocked.

Neil: selfish?

Avni looks at him. Neil holds Avni's arms tightly she looks at her upper arms then she looks at Neil with hurtful eyes she did not wince because she knew that she hurt him.

Neil: you think I am selfish, hmm.

Avneil looks at each other and Neil leaves Avni.

Neil: if thinking about yourself is selfishness then yes I am selfish, if wanting to live with your love is selfishness then yes I am selfish, if wishing to live a happy life is selfishness then yes I am selfish, if thinking about happiness, the good life of your love, your wife is selfishness then yes I am selfish. Yes, I am selfish, I am selfish, I am selfish.

Neil looks away and wipes his face. Avni was looking at Neil.

Avni: I didn't mean that but.

Neil: but, but I want that, right.

Avni looks at Neil.

Neil: I believe in sacrifice, I love to play the game of sacrifice and I want you to play this game also, right? I am an example of goodness and I want you also to become that and let people play with your life as I let them play with my life and emotion and as I played with your emotions and left you to live a lieful life.

Neil's breathing was uneven. Avni was looking at Neil. Avni was about to say.

Doctor: Mr Khanna.

Neil looks at him and Avni turns.

Dr: it's good you are here. I wanted to talk to you about your wife, Maya.

Neil: what Doctor?

Doctor: please come with me.

Neil nods and looks at Avni who was looking at him.

Neil: I want you to come with me.

Avni nods. They go to Doctor's cabin.

Avneil was sitting with the Doctor in the cabin.

Dr: Mr Khanna, Maya is much better now and this all happened because of you, you took care of her and you have to continue that.

Avneil looks at him.

Dr: she is better but not cured fully so, you have to make sure that she will not take any type of stress or tension. To fully cured she has to be stress-free. Any type of pressure can put a bad impact on her health so you have to be very careful.

Neil: that all is ok but Doctor you know I am married when Maya was in a coma I marry to Avni as we lost hope that Maya will survive and for my kids, I marry Avni and now we are happy in our lives and Maya should know this.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें