Talks

Chapter 45:

Avni was looking at Neil and thinking something and Neil was sitting on the bed by intervening his fingers and waiting for her to tell his the truth he was tapping his foot and moving his hands and avni was scared what will happen when he get to know the truth Neil look at her avni sits besides him he look straight and here and there.

Avni: do you remember when we met first?

Neil frown and look at her.

Neil: when I came to your home first time.

Avni shook her head which confused Neil.

Neil: no.

Avni again shook her head.

Avni: do you remember you saved a girl I mean some boys were misbehaving with a girl and you saved her.

Neil Think.

Avni: a girl who was going back to home from school you saved her then her driver came there to take her.

Neil was thinking.

Neil: yaa yaa abc area right?

Avni nods.

Neil: so?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: that girl was you?

Avni nods Neil straighten his eyebrows.

Avni: that day I was very Impressed with you I called you john Abraham.

Neil smiles.

Avni: after you went from there I saw your bracelet I wanted to give that back to you but I didn't know about your name and address.

Neil: you have that bracelet?

Avni nods yes.

Avni: Yes one day I heard your show and your talks inspired me alot and I felt I heard that voice before so I searched for you on Instagram and got to know you are my hero.

Neil: hero?

Avni realised what she said.

Avni: ab aa ac actually I didn't knew about your name so I called you hero.

Neil smiles.

Avni: then I send you.

Neil: first letter right?

Avni nods.

Avni: then you know the rest after that.

Neil: no I don't. there are alot of things left yet to reveal this is the half story I want to know the complete truth.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I understand that Maya must did something as she always did but why you lied to me when I asked you about your qualifications why you said you are mbbs student.

Avni: I was afraid what if you break the friendship after knowing about my age.

Neil: do you really think that I can do that. avni do you have any idea your one lie ruined our life.

Avni looks down.

Avni: I know but I was shocked and afraid too suddenly you asked me that and I didn't understand so first thing came in my mind mbbs and I lied to you.

Neil: I understand that but later you can tell me the truth after taking me in confidence.

Avni: I know but I thought we will never meet and everything is going good so what's the use of telling you truth and ruining everything.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें