Neil's team and Avni's fear

Chapter 111:

At the time of the night, all come for the dinner except Maya because she can't walk because of weakness. Neil sits and looks at Avni who was setting the plates.

Avni: Neil, di? You...

Neil cuts her.

Neil: Avni, please, don't spoil my mood I want to have my dinner with my family and that is here so let me eat peacefully.

Avni: I am not saying you to go to her. I am saying that go and give her dinner she can not come here.

Neil: you think about yourself, Bheema will give her dinner.

Avni stops because she knew if she insists then he will go from there.

Avni in mind: why you don't understand that whatever I say and do, I do that for you. I am not scared for myself nor I am afraid of her but I know her, she can harm you in her ego she only loves herself, you are her obsession and she can do anything to get you back, can stoop so low, can go to any extent and I don't want anything to happen to you.

Avni was looking at Neil who was setting his side of the dining table she goes to him and serves him. Neil looks at her and smiles. Neil signs sit Avni nods and sit. All saw them but did not react as they want to see them together.

After breakfast:

Bebe: Neil, come to my room. I want to talk to you.

Neil looks at her he frowns but he nods. Avni was also confused but she shrugged off that by thinking that she must have some work. Bebe gets up and goes.

Neil was standing in Bebe's room.

Neil: what?

Bebe: yes, she was crying so badly. Neil, she is afraid that she will lose you.

Neil's eyes filled with tears.

Bebe: she is showing that she is strong but she is in severe pain.

Neil rubs his forehead and said, Bebee.

Neil: I have an idea about it but what I do, Bebe, I am doing this on her saying.

Bebe: I don't know that. I just know one thing that she needs you and I just want one thing that take care of her and, do something soon I can't see her like this. Maya just came and you saw her face how pale she is looking. If Maya stayed here for a longer time then I will harm Avni's health. We all are aware of her health issues.

Neil was lost in his thinking.

Neil: and Maya also know that.

Bebe was looking at him. Neil looks at her.

Neil: Bebe, today Avni had an attack after so many days.

Bebe shocked.

Bebe: what?

Neil: yes.

He narrates the whole scene, Bebe was shocked. Before Bebe said anything they heard someone.

Person: what?

They look at the door and saw Shweta.

Shweta: how dare she say that to my daughter. I will not leave her.

Shweta turns to go.

Bebe: Shweta, stop.

Shweta turns.

Shweta: but Bebe.

Bebe: I know you love Avni like a daughter but let Neil handle this matter.

Shweta: but Bebe.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें