Thinking

Chapter 92:

In the morning, the sun was all set to tease people with its shine and hotness.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was sitting alone on the bed she was in deep thoughts she was afraid that if Maya wakes up then what will happen she didn't want bad for Maya but anyone can think about the future, about tomorrow. Suddenly, a smile appears on her lips to think something she blushes.

Flashback:

Avni was in the kitchen and preparing breakfast as she and Neil are alone in the home so, she has to prepare breakfast but she was lost in her thoughts because of Maya and cutting the onion and a hand holds her hand she comes out of her thoughts and looks at the hands and a hand was running on her waist slowly she was about to turn her face, but Neil keeps his chin on her shoulder he hides his face in her hairs and Avni close her eyes.

Avni: NK.

Neil bites her and Avni winces.

Avni: NK.

He again bites her neck then she understands that why he is doing this.

Avni: Neil, please.

Neil looks at her from behind and smiles.

Neil: good, if again you call me, NK then I will answer you like this.

Avni gives no reply and cuts the onion, Neil is holding her hand he thought to tease her so he squeezes her waist.

Avni: Neil please, my hand will cut off.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok sorry now I will not trouble you.

Avni thinks and Neil is hugging her from behind.

Avni: Neil!

Neil: hmm.

Avni: did you talk to the doctor?

Neil: no.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: why and why you didn't go to the hospital?

Neil: because my wife needs me more right now.

Avni was about to say, but Neil cuts her.

Neil: ok let's leave this topic, I am very hungry so first let's prepare something to eat.

Avni smiles slightly.

Avni: give me some time.

Neil: no, you sit, I will cook.

Avni: I am doing it you sit in the dining area I am coming in a while.

Neil: no, today I will cook and that's final.

Neil didn't let her talk he turns and pick her by the waist up and made her sit on the slab and said while doing that.

Neil: you sit here.

After making her.

Neil: and instruct me how to prepare poha.

Avni: I will c.

Neil keeps the finger on his lips and said sshhhhh.

Avni stops.

Neil: good.

Avni smiles then Neil cuts the onion and Avni looks at him she instructs him and he cooks the poha while talking to her he doesn't want her to think about Maya he wants to do every possible effort so she doesn't think about her he knows that he can't control her thoughts but he can try to divert her mind for any time. After preparing the poha, Neil keeps it on a plate and feeds Avni but after keeping it normal by blowing.

Neil: how's it?

Avni was chewing the food.

Avni: hmm, good; it's nice.

Avni also feeds him, Neil's face light up.

Neil: hmmm, it's awesome. Now, I can say that I can cook, last night I prepared a tasty dinner and now this. Neil, you are the best; you are a businessman, an RJ and now an amazing chef, you are multi-talented.

Avni smiles.

Avni: your all talks are true, but chef...

Neil looks at her.

Neil: why? A prepared dinner and breakfast.

Avni: yes, you did that but with the help of chefs means from me and bheema di.

Neil: so, I prepared that I stir the spoon and add everything so, I am a chef.

Avni pulls his cheeks.

Avni: ok, you are, happy.

Neil gives her an annoying look, fake anger, Avni smiles and Neil also smiles.

Flashback ends.

Avni smiles to think that.

On the other side, in a corridor people were coming and going, some were common people, some were the staff as they were dressed in a white uniform, someone opens the door of a room and saw Maya is laying there unconscious, it was Neil he looked at her and came in the room he finds her unconscious.

Neil: She is still in a coma then why Doctor called me last night.

Neil thinks.

In a huge cabin where the medical boards were hanging, Neil was sitting with the doctor.

Dr: did you meet your wife?

Neil: yes, I am coming from there.

Dr: ok, she is improving, last night she moved her hands.

Neil shocked.

Dr: it's a great improvement now she can regain consciousness soon.

Neil thinks.

Neil: Doctor, can you tell me till when she regains consciousness?

Doctor: we can't say that because in medical science every case is different from others but I can assure you that, that day is not far away.

Neil shocked.

Neil: ok, thank you, Doctor. Anything else?

Dr: no last night the staff thought she came out of the coma so they called you and me but still it will take time, but don't worry now that day will come soon when she will go with you home.

Neil shocked he doesn't want anything bad about Maya but he knows Avni will sacrifice her love if Maya comes back which he doesn't want.

Neil: ok, thank you, doctor. I should take your leave now.

Doctor: sure.

Neil nods and gets up he senseless comes out from the cabin and wakes he was in deep thoughts and with that thought he comes to his car and thinks.

On the other side, Avni was waiting for him she hears the sound of a car horn and thinks.

Neil comes into the home and he directly goes to his room as he knows that Avni will ask about Maya and he doesn't know what he tells her so he goes to his room.

Avni waits for him and when he doesn't come into the room she gets up and goes to Neil's room she stops on the door and feels bad to see Neil's condition she never wanted to see him in that state and that's why she wanted to maintain a distance from him.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें