Jealousy

Chapter 26:

Neil came in his room and recall avni hold Ali's arm he hits the leg with the bed.

Neil: why Avni was clinging into him did she forget she is married.

Then Neil recall what Ali said.

Flashback:

Ali: avni I want to talk to you.

Neil was looking at him.

Ali: alone.

Avni took him from there.

Flashback ends.

Neil: how dare he how dare he to say that he want to talk to her alone and avni why she took him to her room they can't talk in the living room.

Neil think.

Neil: Neil why you are bothering why you are feeling this strange pain they are friends and you never gave her the right of your wife then why their closeness is bothering you why?

Neil think on the other side Ali and avni were in avni room.

Ali: all that happened and you didn't even tell me I am your best friend and you hide the truth from me how can you marry him.

Avni: Ali calm down talk slowly you was not here and after di's accident ansh and navya were alone th.

Ali: their father was with them you didn't need to marry him.

Avni: Ali you know neela maa did alot for me she hold my hand when I was alone neela maa and ashish papa saved me otherwise my uncle aunt would kill me one day.

Ali: so to return her favour you marry Maya's husband what will happen when she come back.

Avni shocked.

Ali: tell me.

Avni: I don't know I did what I feel right that time and it's a contract marriage.

Ali shocked.

Ali: what?

Avni nods.

Ali: are you mad if you was confused you should consult with me but no why you tell who I am to you.

Avni: it's not like this all those things happend so suddenly that I didn't understand what to do.

Ali: avni is that you who always takes the steps after thinking twice. she marry a man without thinking for once and that too her so called sisters husband.

Avni: Ali situation was that I had to do that.

Ali: please avni stop this once just once asked me for help we would figure out it but you choose not to tell me.

Avni get angry.

Avni: what would you do di had an accident she is in hospital and you are saying we would figure out what you did do you have some super natural powers that you did some spell and she woke up hmm Ali saying other is very easy but only that person knows who faced the situation.

Ali: ok leave it now there is no use to talk about it so now what will you do.

Avni: I don't know where life will take me I just leave it on God.

Ali was looking at her angirly.

Ali: does he know that you are.

Avni: sssshhh ali talk slowly infact don't talk about it.

Ali: means he don't know?

Avni was looking at him.

Ali: you are impossible.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें