Facts of life

Chapter 72:

Neil was getting ready he has a meeting so he was getting ready he was wearing the watch and something strike his mind he smiles on the other side Avni was keeping ansh's books in the bag Neil enters while calling avni's name.

Neil: Avni avni.

Avni turns her face Neil smiles to see her.

Avni: what happened NK why are you screaming?

Neil: nothing  I am going to the site dad asked me to have a check there so daily I have to go there for some days and before going I want to see you.

Avni was confused.

Neil: I want to see my wife so my day will go well.

Avni was looking at him he is giving her shock on the shock.

Avni was about to say ansh came there.

Ansh: angel my bag.

Avni look at ansh then at neil.

Ansh: angel my bag.

Avni: yaa here it is take it.

Avni makes him wear the bag.

Neil: tiger let's go first i will drop you then I go for my work.

Ansh: ok.

Neil: ok so you go I am coming.

Ansh nods and go Neil look at avni he came close to her she was looking at him.

Neil: bye wifey.

Neil kiss her cheek avni shocked and look at neil he smiles.

Neil: have a good day.

Neil smiles and turn to go from there avni keep the hand at her cheek and was in shock she look at Neil who was going Avni blush Neil took step back in the corridor and look at avni who was blushing Neil smiles and went from there.

Later avni was thinking about Neil's behaviour

Avni: what happened to him why he is behaving like this why he is not understanding my point I know he is right at his place but I am also not wrong we both are right at our place how can I ignore the future when I know that thing will happen NK wants to start a new life but why he is not thinking that thing will complicate the relations more he don't know di he saw her good side only I know di she can do anything to get him and I don't want that NK please leave your stubbornness and listen to me I don't want to break your heart, hurt you please listen to me.

Avni was fiddling her fingers and rub her hands she know Neil will not listen to her and she don't want to argue with him she wants to live peacefully the remaining time on the other side Neil was sitting in the office and thinking about avni he know she will not get ready to remarry him easily Neil was tapping the pen on the table and thinking.

Neil: what I do that Avni will get ready for our marriage.

Neil think.

At night Avni was going to the stairs she saw the door is open she frown and went outside and saw Neil is walking in the lawn avni think and went to him.

Avni: NK!

Neil turns and saw her.

Neil: you are still awake?

Avni: I was going to sleep but saw the main door is open so I came here what are you doing here?

Neil: I was not sleepy and feeling suffocated in the room so came here.

Avni: suffocated? Are you ok?

Neil: yaa I am fine but I am fed up of living alone Avni I want a life partner with I can share everything without any hesitation.

Avni was looking at him Neil wanted an answer but avni looks down.

Neil: Avni I want to start a new life this loneliness is killing me we are together but still we are far away from each other I want to start our marriage life I I want to live with you I I mean I mean in my room.

Avni shocked.

Neil: in our room.

Avni had no answer she loves him and also dreamnt of that but things didn't go well and now she is stucked between love and fact. Fact is when maya will come back everything will change.

Neil: say something avni.

Neil look at her with a hopeful eyes.

Neil: if you have problem by living in that room I mean if that thing hurt you that me and maya lived there then we can live in other room but please avni i can't live alone more these distances are hurting me. You know when we chatted that time I always dreamnt of our marriage our living in the same room you daily make me awake we will talk till late night I imagined these things daily and feels so happy even shy.

Avni was smiling neil was also smiling but then he get sad.

Neil: but.

Avni's smile faded.

Neil: but what we got is totally opposite of it.

They look at eachother.

Neil: but now we have chance to make those memories, to live our live together.

Avni: NK you can share anything with me I am always with you as a friend.

Neil get angry.

Neil: I want a life partner not a friend avni I want some one with whom I can share my happiness, my sorrow who can always support me without showing any sympathy a person with whom I can share my life my pain who understand my emotions my pain give her pain my happiness give her happiness a person with whom I will become old.

Neil was painting then he said softly.

Neil: I want someone who will have a cup of tea with me when I will be old and I discuss about the life experiences with her and we laugh on your life's good and bad decision.

Avni: I am sorry NK but I am not that one person.

Neil Shocked avni took step back and they were looking at eachother avni's eyes were teary then avni went from there. Neil think.

Neil: you are that person only you and I will make you realise that.

Neil Think Avni came to her room she close her eyes and tears rolls from our eyes everything is In front of here what she wanted but she is afraid what if it would be her hallucination and will vanished when she will touch it. that what happened in all these years whatever she wanted was snatched from her so she is afraid now what if again she lose everything but she don't know she will lose everything by making her away from them. On the other side Neil is determined he will make her him.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें