Misunderstanding

Chapter 18:

Neil was sitting at the dinning table and he was waiting for avni to come downstairs for the lunch. Time to time he look at upstairs then he saw avni is coming down from the stairs slowly she came there and stop to see Neil he was looking at her then he looks down he didn't had the courage to make eyes with her avni also look down Shweta placed the bowl on the table and saw avni.

Shweta: avni come why you are standing there.

Avni smiles and comes to them she saw a chair is vacant with Neil then navya was sitting and ansh next to her so she feed navya daily so she has to sit with Neil avni went to them Neil feels avni is standing near his chair but he didn't saw back but when avni talk he look at her.

Avni: navya baby will you sit on this chair.

Neil was looking at avni and he feels hurt and look down at his plate navya look at shweta she shook her head avni look at shweta and Shweta smiles and look away avni feels weird then she look at navya she shook her head.

Avni: please.

But again navya refused to exchange the chair it was Shweta's plan now she wants to unite avni and Neil she thinks only avni can bring back the old Neil avni sighs and sit with Neil he smiles shweta also smiles all were having the lunch then Shweta again comes with the curry Neil forwards his hand to take the curry but by mistake it falls at avni's hand she was keeping her hand on the table.

Avni: aaahh.

Neil look at her hand all also saw that.

Bebe: aray.

Neil quickly picks the jug and dip her hand in it and avni was looking at the jug then she look at neil Neil was tensed and concerned for her he look at her and saw she is looking at him with teary eyes Neil raise his eyes then he realized she is looking at him with hurtful face it was not because she burnt she was looking at him with teary eyes because she thought Neil intentionally did that to hurt her neil was looking at her sadly because he guessed what she is thinking avni was looking at him then she think.

Flashback:

Avni and Maya were sitting at the round table in the garden then neela maa comes with the Tea and keep that on the table Maya think and hits her cup the way that it looks like an accident she falls tea at avni's hand and avni wince.

Avni: aah.

Neela maa look at avni and comes to her she take avni's hand.

Nm: Maya where were your mind can't you do anything carefully see what you did?

Maya: I didn't do that intentionally.

Avni was looking at her hand.

Nm: I very well know Maya yo.

Avni: no Maya di didn't do that intentionally why she do that.

Nm: seriously avni anyway come with me I will apply ointment on it.

Avni nods she look at Maya who smirk to see her and avni was shocked and hurt too.

Flashback ends.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni in mind: again you do that I thought after yesterday you will not do anything atleast for some days and when you came in morning i thought you are changing your perception regarding me but no you again did that am I that bad that you didn't even feel pity on me.

Neil in mind: I didn't do that intentionally trust me I sware It fell by mistake on your hand already I am guilty I can't think of hurting you trust me it fell by mistake.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें