Revelation final part

Chapter 14:

Neil and neela maa were sitting on the bed.

Nm: One day Maya crossed all the limits she accused avni for the death of ashish and also took the advantage of her fear avni is phobic from height and Maya took the advantage of it.

Neil shocked.

Neil: how ashish papa died.

Neela maa look at Neil he was feeling a sharp pain in his heart and he asked that because he was afraid what if it was his other mistake to accused her for ashish's death because after he said her she is responsible for Ashish death avni fainted now he was feeling his heart heavy and he want to let off the burden from his heart.

Nm: Neil today I will not lie I will tell you the whole truth my daughter suffered alot and now enough of it I don't want her to suffer more you want to know the truth of ashish death.

Neil nods.

Nm: then listen ashish died in an accident and Maya put the blame on avni but the truth is Maya is responsible for that.

Neil lift his eye brows his mouth was open this time the shock was beyond the limits.

Nm: shocked?

Neil was not in a condition to say anything.

Nm: but it is truth one day we were going to our farm house for spending the holidays and on the way our car stopped and.

Flashback:

Ashish was driving the car and neela maa was sitting on the passenger seat avni and maya were sitting at the back seat and suddenly the car jolts and stops ashish tried to start but it doesn't starts.

Nm: what happened?

Ashish: don't know let me check.

All get down from the car ashish check.

Ashish: it won't start now we need a mechanic.

Nm: but I don't think we get a mechanic here it's an isolated place.

Ashish: hmm we have to take lift.

Nm: call the driver and asked him to take the car here.

Ashish: hmm I think it's a good idea.

He went at the distance to talk neela maa also went behind him avni was walking at the road side and was looking here and there and her doll was in her hand avni was smiling by seeing the passing cars and maya saw that and think she went to her.

Maya: avni can you give me your doll for sometime.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

She gave her doll and Maya act to play with the doll then she saw a truck is coming she throw the doll on the road avni saw that she look at Maya and went to pick her doll Ashish and neela maa saw what Maya did but they didn't knew about her intentions then ashish was shocked to see the truck.

Ashish: avni.

Ashish runs Neela maa shocked to see the truck coming ashish came to avni and push her she fall on the other side of the road and they truck hits ashish.

Nm: ashish.

Avni: papa.

Maya was also shocked.

Flashback ends.

Neil was hell shocked and neela maa was crying.

Nm: Maya tried to kill avni and ashish died in saving her it was not avni's fault Maya was responsible for that I wanted to gave her punishment she was my daughter how I would send her to the jail she did that in her jealousy she was a kid so I decided to send her to the boarding school but before that she put the blame of ashish death on avni and

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें