Discussion final part

Chapter 83:

Satisfaction is something which makes us happy and but we never get it because its human psychology, we want more and more and more...

In the Khanna mansion, the climate was looking totally changed, the winds changed their direction and fly away the sorrow and tension, brought happiness, there was silence but the peaceful silence. All were sitting in the dining area and there was a beautiful smile on everyone's face. AvNeil were sitting opposite to each other. Avni was feeding Ansh and Navya; Neil saw that and think, he looks at his family and take out his cell phone and type something from under the table and Avni's phone beeps, she saw Neil's message and look at him. Neil signs see with his eyes. It is strictly prohibited by Bebe that no one will use the cell phone during eating. Avni looked at Bebe then at Neil who signed see but Avni shook her head, Neil give her a look. Avni slowly took her phone and reads the message by taking the cell phone under the table.

Avni reads in her mind: You are feeding the kids what about their father he also wants to eat from these soft hands.

Avni widen her eyes and her cheeks turn red she looks at Neil who signs by raising his eyebrows. Avni keeps the phone on the table and eats she was chewing the food and avoid eye contact. Neil looked at her astonishingly, he again sends her message and Bebe look at Avni's phone, Avni looks at Bebe and smiled awkwardly.

Avni: be Bebe, packages message. You know these network services they send messages the whole day. I am just fed up with it.

Everyone smiles because they understand to see her awkward and nervous. Bebe nods.

Bebe: yaa, I know, but Avni you are fed up with that network so soon how will you live with that network the whole life.

Avni: exactly bebe.

Neil looked ar her and Avni realized what Bebe means.

Avni: mea means, Bebe.

Bebe: I am saying about network company, Neil network, you know his networking system is so strong and why not.

Bebe points at Neil: this tower is near you.

Neil widens his eyes, Avni gets embarrassed.

Avni: ab I, I am going to get water.

Bebe: it is here.

Avni looks at the jug, Neil smiled.

Avni: I am just coming.

Avni goes from there while smiling.

Bebe: come back soon, we have to discuss your wedding to this tower.

Everyone laughed. Avni came to the kitchen and was smiling and blushing.

Later all were sitting in the living area.

Bebe: ok so, tell me when we fix their wedding!

Nm: when you say.

Bebe: we have to do it this week.

Neil smiles, Avni too.

Prakash: but Bebe, I am going to a business conference tomorrow for a week.

Neil's smile faded.

Bebe: ok, then next week.

Shweta: but Bebe, next week we have to go to Pune for Vishal's wedding you know uncle if we don't go he will create a big issue of that.

Bebe: yes, I forget about it.

Neil looks at Avni.

Bebe: then?

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें