Marriage final part

Chapter 98:

Life is unpredictable when, what will happen, no one can say anything.

It was the time of day, Khanna mansion is shown which looks normal from the outside but from the inside, it was decorated simply yet beautifully with flowers, curtains and lights. Shweta and Neela maa were checking the arrangements and Prakash was talking with the priest. Ansh and Navya were playing with Bebe.

In Neil's room, Neil was standing in front of the cupboard he was wearing a groom sherwani he took out a box of the watch and smiled to see it as it was the first gift that Avni gifted him.

Neil: the first gift you gifted me, Avni. I am so happy, Avni. Finally, that day came when you will become mine and I promise, I will not let you go away from me this time. Now we will live together, forever.

Neil smiled and worn that watch.

Neil: our good time is waiting for us, Avni. I can't wait for any more.

Neil smiled.

On the other side, Avni was lost in her thoughts as she was feeling restless. Neela maa came there and saw her lost.

Nm: Avni, you didn't get ready till now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nm: Avni, you didn't get ready till now.

Avni came out of her thoughts and she saw Neela maa in the mirror who was coming to her. Neela maa saw her worried.

Nm: what happened, Avni?

Neela maa kept the hand on Avni's shoulder, Avni keeps the hand on her hand.

Avni: mamma, don't know why but I am feeling restless. Everything looks good even perfect, but, still, I am feeling it. I am feeling like something bad is going to happen. Mamma, I am worried for all.

Nm: relax, Avni it happens before marry girls feels like this, it's normal.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: no mamma it is not because of nervousness I am not nervous. I know it happens to girls as they were going to start a new life and gets worried about how things will be in their new home but my case is different here I know all, I am living with my in-laws for one year I am not nervous nor afraid. This is something else.

Neela maa was about to say but her phone rang she saw the caller I'd and shocked she looked at Avni.

Nm: ab, aa one minute, I will be back.

Avni nods and thinks. Neela maa goes to the side and received the call.

Nm: hello,

Neela maa shocked to hear the other side and looked at Avni who was lost in her thoughts.

Nm: ok, I am coming in while.

Neela maa cuts the call and thinks she comes to Avni.

Nm: ok now stop worrying and get ready fast, priest can call you anytime. Neil must be waiting for his bride.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें