Picnic

Chapter 64:

At morning the birds were chirping and all start their day and some lazy or night owls were still sleeping and here in khanna mansion all were sitting at the dinning area except Neil then he came there and sit he was looking at avni who was silently feeding Navya Neil thinks.

Neil: mom I am thinking neela maa is also here with us why not we go for picnic today.

Neil already told them everything and it was already decided.

Shweta: that's a great idea what say neela ji.

Nm: ok if Neil is saying this then we will go.

Bebe: ok then it's done.

All smiles except Avni she think something Neil and neela maa look at her then each other.

Nm: bacha what are you thinking?

Avni look at her and shook her head but neela maa know what is she thinking.

Shweta: avni after the breakfast come with me we will do the arrangements for the picnic.

Avni: ab mummy ji I can't come to picnic.

Neil and all shocked Shweta look at neil.

Neil: but why?

Avni look at him but she answer to Shweta.

Avni: actually mummy ji today I have some work so I will go somewhere.

Neil: where you are going?

Neil knew but he acts in front of her.

Avni: I have some work.

Neil: that what I am asking what work you have?

Avni: I am going to meet my friend.

Neil: which friend?

Avni didn't want to tell him about her going to orphanage.

Avni: yo you don't know her.

Neil: okkk but she has some name.

Avni: ab aa yaa her name is.

Neil was nodding his head.

Avni: why you care about it.

Neil frown Avni went from there he smiles and shook his head.

Nm: Neil now what will you do?

Neil: don't worry Neela maa I know very well how to handle your stubborn daughter.

Neela maa smiles Neil too then he think avni were arranging the bed sheet she hears a knock on the door and saw Neil he came to here.

Neil: why you are not coming with us?

Avni: I already told you I have work.

Neil know she wants to go orphanage and it's good but he don't want her to go today because he know avni will feel like she is one of them an orphan that's the reason she always go to orphanage on this day to remind herself that don't cross your limits you are like them that's why Neil didn't want her to go there if it was some day Neil himself took her there but not today.

Neil: is your work more important than family?

Neil want to make her realise she is not alone she has a family that love her a lot avni shocked.

Neil: tell me.

Avni looks down.

Neil: after so many days we all are free and want to spend time together what's the wrong in it why you are spoiling it.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें