Feelings

Chapter 37:

Neil was in his room and he was sure now that avni is hiding something that's why she hide the diary.

Neil: I searched the diary almost in every corner of the room but I didn't get that where it went.

Neil thinks then he remember Shweta's words.

Flashback:

Neil: mom where is avni?

Shweta: she went outside and said she has some work and will come in one and two hours.

Flashbacks.

Neil: mom told me avni went outside but where. did she went mehta house?

Neil thinks he take out his phone and called someone on the other side neela maa was in her room her phone rings she saw Neil's number and picks it.

Nm: hello.

Neil: hello neela maa.

Nm: yes Neil.

Neil: hi how are you?

Nm: good how are you?

Neil: fine neela maa avniii is avni there?

Nm: yes she came here today but she went one hour ago she didn't reach home.

Neil: oh ok actually i came out for some work so I thought to pick her if she is there i called her but her number was switched off so I thought to ask you.

Nm: oh no Neil she left from here.

Neil: ok thank you.

Nm: it's ok.

Neil: ok bye.

Nm: bye.

Neil cuts the call.

Neil: avni went there that means she hide the diary there I have to check there I will surely find something there.

Neil think after sometime neela maa was in the kitchen she hears the door bell and opens the door she saw Neil.

Nm: Neil what a pleasant surprise.

Neil smiles.

Neil: hi neela maa.

He takes blessings from her.

Nm: come come inside.

Neil: yaa.

They went inside.

Nm: sit.

Neil: actually neela maa ansh and navya came here yesterday and ansh forgot in super hero here now he is crying for that.

Nm: oh they played in avni and Maya's childhood room may be it was there let me check.

Neil: don't worry Neela maa I will check it you sit.

Nm: no I will check it.

Neil: I think you was cooking something because I can smell it.

Nm: o yaa I forgot about it Neil you check and I am going to kitchen before it will burn.

Neil: yaa yaa you go I will manage.

Neela maa went Neil think he went to the room and start searching the diary or any other thing which can prove avni is his secret admirer Neil search in the drawers of table in the wardrobe in the toys he also check the trunk but he didn't find any thing then he came out of the room and look here and there to check Neela maa then he went to avni's room he also try to find it there but get nothing he feels weird as there was nothing like note book or other books even not a single page which can give him the hint of her handwriting Neil think.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें