Marriage part 01

Chapter 97:

In the night, there was complete silence everywhere and in the corridor of Khanna mansion, two feet were marching in a particular direction.

Avni was sitting in her room with Neela maa they were talking, Shweta comes there by bringing the Heena cones on a plate that was decorated with red roses.

Sheets: so, Miss bride it's time to apply Heena.

Shweta sits. Neela maa smiles.

Avni: Heena?

Shweta: yes, it's a ritual why are you so shocked?

Avni: that I know but.

Nm: but what Avni every bride applies it.

Avni was about to reply.

Shweta: yes and it's your husband's order to apply Heena on your hands, I wanted to do it in the morning but he insisted that do it now. In fact, he, himself decorated the plate.

Avni looks at the plate and smiles.

Shweta: so, now give me your hand.

Avni: that all I understand but...

Person: but what?

Everyone turned to the person it was Neil he comes into the room.

Neil: I knew it you will argue in it that's why I came here.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: I don't understand why you argue in everything. First, you argued for a simple wedding I accepted your wish then you tried to postpone our wedding after that you argued about buying the dress I understood your point and now this. We are going to get married and we decided that we will marry with all rituals and customs then what's the need to argue on everything, what's the harm in applying Heena?

Avni: I am not arguing, think if I apply Heena then who will handle Navya?

Neil: again a new excuse.

Avni was about to say.

Nm: Avni, we are here to handle her it's just a matter of one night.

Avni looks at her.

Neil: see.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: so, the problem is solved, any other excuse?

Avni looks at him.

Avni: fine, but please mummy Ji, make a simple design. I don't like it.

Neil palms his face.

Neil: God, this girl. Mom, Neela maa apply a good design. I don't want any empty side in her hand.

Avni: Neil...

Neil: mom, you start. I am going to get something for her to eat.

Shweta: ok.

Neil looks at Avni who was looking at him.

Neil in mind: your arguing in everything is not giving me good vibes. I just hope what I am thinking is wrong.

Avni in mind: I know my behaviour is hurting you but the situation is like this. Everything is confusing and strange. I wanted to do everything, every custom of marraige but this fear is not letting me do it, I always get happiness in the envelope of sorrow, I am worried what if this time also...

Avni stops she can't even think about that but she can't also turn the face from reality.

Avneil looks at each other.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें