AvNeil wedding

Chapter 02:

Neela maa knock the door Neil look at the door.

Neil: neela maa please come inside.

She came in.

Nm: I want to talk to you.

Neil: say please sit first.

Neela maa nodes They sits on the bed.

Nm: Neil avni is my daughter I saw many dreams for her marriage but in these circumstances that marriage is not possible but I want the marriage to be done with all rituals.

Neil: neela maa I will not lie to you but i am doing this just for navya and ansh so please don't expect anything from this relation but if you want that this marriage to be done with all rituals then ok i am ready for it but again i am saying I will not give her the right of my wife.

Neela ma shocked.

Nm: Neil?

Neil: please neela maa.

Nm: ok.

Neela maa in mind: I am sure one day avni will win your trust and heart.

She get up neil too She went Neil went to the cupboard and take out few letters the first letter was flower stationary paper Neil smiles to see the letter.

Flashback.

A radio station shown a boy was sitting in the room his lips shown a cup of coffee was kept infront of him.

Boy: hello everyone aap sab ki khidmat main ek baar phir se hazir hai aap ka host aap ka dost RJ NK urf Neil khanna.

Neil's smiling face shown.

Neil: umeed hai aap sab theek honge aray umeed Kya karni yakeen hai aap sab theek honge aur agar nahi hai to ab theek ho jaenge Kyun ke aap sab ka favourite RJ yani main NK agaya hai apna jadoo chalane.

Neil smiles.

Neil: so let's go to the first track of today opps i mean tonight that is one of my favourite song so here we gooo.

Song mere hath main Tera hath ho sari janate mere sath hon.

Neil's eyes fall on the letter a rose was kept with that Neil smiles he pick the rose then the letter.

Neil in mind: again a letter who is this secret admirer every Sunday she send the letter and a rose who are you?

Neil smiles.

Flashback ends.

Neil smiles and keep those letters in the cupboard.

Neil: I will not give maya's place to any one else just because of avni Maya suffered alot now it's avni's turn.

Next day avni was sitting infront of the mirror in a red Saree.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें