Again attack

Chapter 110:

It was the time of Sunset, the darkness was ready to take over the light. Khanna mansion is shown where also the scenario was same but here Maya's life is going to the darkness she doesn't know that the table had completely turned now, not a single trick of her will work on Neil.

Neil was standing at the door and was looking at Maya he turns his face to Avni she shook her head but Neil is Neil he does what he feels right, already he took Maya home because of her now not anymore. Neil entered the room.

Neil: what is this behaviour, Maya? Is this a way to talk to a person who did a lot of favour on you?

Maya: favour and she? Neil, you know everything she snatched everything from me she snatched my papa from me beca...

Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil shouts Maya!

Maya flinched. Neil looked at Avni who starts shivering by recalling that day he never let her remember that day and filled her life with full of happiness after their marriage and she did not have attacks.

Neil: she is not responsible for that. Y.

Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: jiju, please.

Neil shocked.

Neil in mind: jiju?

Neil glared at Avni but to see her condition he controlled himself.

Neil: she is not responsible for that. Neela maa told me that was an accident you misunderstood things.

Maya: you are taking her side? Her side?

Neil: yes, because you don't know what she did in your absence. She handled Ansh and Navya, gives them love, she was the one who took the responsibility for everything and instead of saying thank you to her you are accusing her.

Maya was about to say.

Maya in mind: no Maya, not now. Don't know what mamma and this jinx had told him that he is standing against me and taking the side of this jinx. This is not the time to get emotional. I have to take steps slowly.

Maya looks at Avni and said sorry. Neil was keenly looking at her.

Neil in mind: something is in her mind else she will not apologise easily. I have to be alert.

Avni goes from there and Neil looks at her he knows that she needs him now he should be with her. Neill looks at Maya.

Neil: Next time be careful.

Maya nods and Neil hurriedly goes from there. Maya was looking at him. Avni comes to her room and recalls that accident day she was shivering and sweating. Avni wipes her sweat with shaking hands. Neil came to the room by calling her name. He stops and faces her back he saw she is shivering.

Neil: Avni!

Neil came to her he holds her arm, turns her to him and captures her in his arms.

Neil: ssshhhh!

Avni was shivering.

Avni: Neil, papa, papa.

Neil hugs her more tightly.

Neil: ssshhh. Calm down.

Avni: I did not do anything.

Neil: I know, I know. Calm down.

Tears roll from her eyes and she was shivering. Neil hugs her more tightly and caresses her hairs.

Neil: relax.

Avni: I am not a jinx.

Neil: no, you are not. Relax.

Avni sobs, Neil feels bad he breaks the hug and takes Avni to the bed. Now the room is completely changed there is a double bed of kids and one single bed because there was no space for a double bed, a tent house was there and toys were kept on the beds. Neil made Avni sits on the bed he poured the water in the glass and sits. Neil makes Avni drink water with his hands and makes the hair strands behind her ear. Avni holds her hands tightly, Neil saw that and takes her hands in his hand.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni nods by looking down. Neil keeps her head on his chest and caresses her hairs he kisses her forehead. Avni clenched his shirt she wanted him, his support, she wanted a person who will say that he trusts her and Neil said that.

Neil in mind: this was the reason I did not want Maya here, I wanted to send her to Mehta house. She just came and what she makes your condition, I can not stand with that. I have to do something soon.

Avni closes her eyes and sleeps, that minor attack sucked her energy. Neil was caressing her hairs he looks at her and kisses her forehead. Neil makes her lay but Avni did not leave him she was clenching his shirt. Avni talked in sleep.

Avni: Please don't leave me, please di will beat me.

Neil shocked. Neil caresses her hairs.

Neil: don't worry, I am here, your Neil is here and I will not let anyone harm you, sleep.

Avni sleeps and Neil lays beside her on his elbow and was caressing her hairs. Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: Maya, you did very wrong because of you today my Avni suffered I will not leave you. I was waiting for your recovery but you proved that you have much energy now see what I will do. You tortured Avni since childhood and because of you I also gave her wounds but not anymore now it's your turn I will return you all those pain and tortures which you gave to Avni that too with interest, and that's my promise to you, just wait and watch what I would do till now you saw my love now you will see my hatred, you will face the real Neil Khanna. I will make your life a living hell, I promise. Welcome to hell Maya.

Neil was hell angry then he looks at Avni and wipes her sweat with his sleeves and kisses her forehead.

Neil: just a matter of few days then I will throw out all the thorns of our life. I promise.

Neil lays properly and takes Avni in his arms and caresses her hairs he knew that she needs him now.

On the other side, Maya was waiting for Neil in the room and she can't lay herself as her body is weak and she can't even walk she waits for Neil and sleeps in a sitting position as no one was there to talk to her.

Later, Avni wakes up and rubs her eyes she saw that she is in her room then she looks up and saw Neil who smiles to see her.

Neil: good evening.

Avni: evening?

Neil: Actually, it is night but can't wish you night as you just wake up.

Avni frowns and saw the time it's 8:30. Avni gets up with a jerk.

Avni: 8:30 how can I sleep at this time?

Neil sits.

Neil: it's ok, Avni. It happens.

Avni looks at him. Neil doesn't talk about Ashish and her condition because he doesn't want her to recall that.

Neil: ok, now get fresh and come downstairs, dinner must be ready.

Avni: you will have dinner in your room?

Neil frowns.

Neil: why would I have dinner there? I will have it with my family, with my wife.

Avni: then Di?

Neil: Avni, please. You don't need to think about her. You take care of yourself. Now, leave this all and come for dinner all must be waiting for us, ok.

Avni nods. Neil goes and Avni thinks about Maya's words and her eyes filled with tears.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें