Avneil and Kitchen

Chapter 103:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining over the Khanna mansion and inside it, everyone was present in the dining area and Neil comes there and wished morning and every one replied.

Bebe: where is Avni?

Neil frowns.

Neil: where is Avni means? She is not here?

Bebe: no.

Shweta: Bebe, she is in the kitchen.

Bebe: what is she doing there, today is her first day.

Shweta: I asked her the same so she said that she is living with us for one year so how can it be her first day.

Bebe palms her head. Neil shook his head.

Bebe: this girl.

Shweta: I prepared everything, she is just bringing that. I knew that so I woke up early and prepared everything.

Neil smiles.

Avni comes by carrying a jug, Neil smiles to see her.

Avni: good morning, Bebe.

Bebe: good morning, can I ask you that what you were doing in the kitchen.

Avni: nothing.

Bebe: really?

Neil smiles.

Avni: yes, when I went to the kitchen mummy Ji already prepared everything.

Bebe: so, what you were doing there?

Avni: I just make this juice that too after a lot of argument. You know Bebe, mummy Ji said that today is my first day so I should not be in the kitchen. Now you tell me how can it be my first day here I am living here for one year.

Shweta signs listen.

Bebe: she said right.

Avni gets surprised.

Avni: han?

Bebe: yes, we will do your first rasoi tomorrow so, you rest today.

Neil: why tomorrow, why not today?

Avni looks at him.

Bebe: why you are so excited?

Neil: it's my wife's first rasoi so, I must be excited she will prepare my favourite food.

Avni: why you all are saying the same thing, first rasoi, first rasoi today is not my first day.

Neil: it is madam. I mean you are living here for one year, but as we decided that we will do every tradition so, It is one of them so, you have to do it.

Avni: oooo.

Neil: yes.

Avni: then when I deny cooking you all are prohibiting me.

Bebe: that is because we do not let the bride work on the first day so your first rasoi will be done tomorrow. Got it.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok, bebe.

Shweta: thank God.

Avni makes a crying face, all smiles.

Bebe: by the way, looking pretty.

Avni: thank you, Bebe.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Bebe, today I took leave from office so please do that tradition today.

Bebe: why and you want to eat only then you can eat your favourite dish tomorrow.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें