Mission part 05

Chapter 42:

Neil was sitting by taking ansh on his lap he was thinking about what happened on the terrace he look at ansh.

Neil: ansh you was on the terrace right?

Ansh was crying and nods.

Neil: then how you came here?

Ansh look at him and sobs.

Neil: ok relax come with me.

Neil pick him and went to sit on the couch and made ansh drink water.

Neil: ok do you want something chocolate or something else are you hungry?

Ansh shook his head.

Neil took him in his arms he was very scared Neil caress his hairs Neil look at him and think.

Neil: what happened on the terrace avni is in trauma ansh is scared what happened there.

Neil Think and look at ansh soon ansh sleeps Neil made him sleep on the bed and covers ansh and navya with duvet then he went to avni's room and saw she is sleeping Neil was looking at her he recall she called him nk and hug him.

Neil in mind: avni I want the answers of many questions but now you are not in a condition to answer don't know what will happen tomorrow how you will behave tomorrow hope you will be fine at morning.

Neil was looking at her then he realised avni is murmuring something in sleep and trying to stop someone with her hands in her sleep neil sit besides her he hold her hand and caress her hairs.

Avni: mamma mamaa don't leave me mamma.

Neil: ssshhhh avni relax calm down she is not going anywhere just relax.

Neil caress her hairs to calm her soon she sleeps Neil look at the hands then at avni Neil tried to take his hand back but she stir and hold it tightly so Neil stop He sighs and lay besides her and saw her they both were sleeping on the same pillow Neil sleeps to looking at her next morning avni wakes up she rub her eyes and feels a hand on her waist she frown and turns her face she saw Neil is sleeping by hugging her waist and his face really close to her because it was single size bed and their head were on the same pillow he didn't hug her intentionally he hugged her in sleep Neil stir in sleep and open his eyes and saw avni is looking at him their eyelock Neil look at her lips then at avni but reality hits him they tried to get up fast and their lips brushed they feels a shiver in their body they sit and look at eachother then look away in embarrassment both had the same Habit of rubbing the nose in embarrassment they did that together Neil talked to avni while looking away.

Neil: ab I I am sorry actually you you hold my hand in sleep so I i had to sleep here I am sorry I don't know how i hu I mean ab you know what I mean.

Avni nods she was also not looking at him she set hee hairs.

Avni: it's ok I i understand and sorry to bother you.

Neil: no it's ok.

Neil look at her he thought to ask her how is she but by seeing her normal Neil thought to not ask about that now.

Neil: ok so I am going to my room.

Neil got up avni saw ansh and navya was not on the other bed.

Avni: ab sir.

Neil stop and turns.

Neil: hmm.

Avni: where are ansh and navya?

Neil: in my room don't worry mom was with them.

Avni frown then she tried to recall about yesterday but she didn't remember anything Neil was looking at her.

Neil: avni don't think to much you was unwell last night so you slept by having the medicine.

Avni frown but she thought may be because of the effect of medicine she forget that.

Neil: ok so now can I go?

Avni: yaa yaa sorry to bother you.

Neil: it's ok.

He went from there Neil came in his room he thought something on the other side avni came in the kitchen after freshen up she saw shweta and smiles to see her preparing the breakfast.

Avni: good morning.

Shweta: good morning how are you now?

Avni: fine.

Shweta: good.

Shweta covers the pan and turns to avni.

Shweta: I am so sorry avni.

Avni frown.

Shweta: I totally forgot about your phobia last night you went to the terrace and you recall your past but trust my I forgot about your phobia otherwise I would never let you leave there alone.

Avni: mummy what are you saying I am sorry but i am not understanding what are you talking about.

Shweta frown then tell her everything avni was confused she tried to think she close her eyes and and keep the hand on her head to recall she saw the blur images that she saw the toy and runs to the terrace where she saw ansh then she went to him and saw down from the terrace someone was laying on the floor she recall someone keep the hand on her shoulder she look at that person and call him nk and hug him avni quickly open her eyes because of shock.

Shweta: avni what happened are you ok?

Avni was in shock.

Avni in mind: I called him nk what he was thinking did I say everything last night but he was normal at morning now what I do how i get to know about it.

Shweta shook her avni came back to reality.

Shweta: avni what happened where are you lost?

Avni: no nothing mummy ji sorry to trouble you all last night.

Shweta: no I am sorry I should be careful.

Avni: no mummy ji I went there to save ansh it was not your fault ok leave it and tell me what I have to do.

Shweta: nothing everything is ready you just go and sit on the chair I am just coming.

Avni: mummy ji let me help you.

Shweta: no I said go then go it's an order.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Shweta smiles and avni went from there but she was worried because Neil was all ok what is his mind on the breakfast table avni tried to avoid eye contact with Neil and Neil notice that and think the whole day avni tried to avoid Neil at evening Neil came to her way in the corridor avni flinched she saw he is angry he hold her hand and took her to his room he push her inside avni turns and look at him he close the door and turns to her.

Avni: what is this behaviour?

Neil: why are you ignoring me?

Avni: when I ignored you and why i ignore you it's your misunderstanding.

Neil: really don't act smart avni you are ignoring me since morning.

Avni: no why would I.

Neil: because you called me NK last night.

Avni shocked and Neil was looking at her angirly was he really angry on her or he is trying to confront her.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें