Limit

Chapter 118:

No one is superior to another. Everyone has the right to live their lives as they want.

In Avneil room, Avni was shockingly looking at Neil and Papaya. Neil smiles and shows her the plate. He comes to her and Avni gets nervous. She rubs her hand and was looking at the papaya and Neil.

Neil: hmm.

Avni smiles fakely.

Avni: what was the need for it?

Neil: Yesterday, I shouted at you and hurt you so, this is for you.

Avni: No... Ne, Neil. I, I don't want it.

Neil: why? You know how much I run behind it, almost after searching for an hour I got it and with going and coming back it took me 2 hours and why are you denying, you like it.

Avni: ab aa, ye, yes I like it but right now I am not in a mood to eat it so keep it I will have it later.

Neil: how rude, wifey, I bought it for you then cut it and you are denying it.

Avni: please Neil.

Neil: at least eat one piece.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: ok let me feed you the one then have it whenever you want.

Neil tried to feed her she refuses that by her hand.

Avni: please.

Neil: only one.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: that means you did not forgive me.

Avni: nothing is like that.

Neil: then eat and prove me wrong.

Neil tried to feed her, Avni was refusing him and taking steps back. Neil insisted and Avni gets irritated and was worried so she falls the plate. Neil shocked.

Avni shouts: Can't you understand that I don't want it.

Neil was shocked to see her she never behave with him like that they fought many times but he never saw her like that.

Neil looks down.

Neil: I am, I am sorry. I.

Neil was hurt he was not able to say anything.

Neil: sorry.

Neil turns and was going. Avni realized her mistake.

Avni: Neil.

Neil stops but didn't turn to her. Avni comes to him and stands in front of him. Neil looks away. Avni smiles faintly to see his behaviour as he was trying to control his crying.

Avni holds her ears: I am sorry. I should not shout at you.

Neil did not look at her.

Avni: Actually, Doctor prohibits me from eating that that's why I was refusing.

Neil looks at her.

Neil: doctor? Why you went to the doctor what happened to you? When you went and why you did not tell me that?

Avni: Neil, relax. I am fine.

Neil: then why you went to the doctor?

Avni: some girl's problem. The doctor prohibits me from eating it.

Neil: what problem?

Avni: I can't tell you. I am not comfortable.

Neil: what? not comfortable? Avni, I am your husband if you are not comfortable in sharing that with me then with whom you will share?

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें