Secret Admirer part 05

Chapter 32:

Avneil became friends and they used to chat daily avni was very happy because she got another friend but she was unaware of the fact that it's love on the other side Neil was also feeling something different emotions when he talk to avni one night Neil was looking at the moon and was thinking about avni.

Neil: why always i feel a connection with her why I feel happy when I talk to her and the rest of the day I miss her why I daily waits for her post why I am feeling that I am developing emotions towards her why.

Neil was looking at the moon then he close his eyes and hears the sound of windchimes those were ringing since long time but he was lost in his thoughts and when he close his eyes he feels peace and hears their sound he open his eyes and look at them avni gifted him that he preserved all the gifts which avni gave him he smiles to see them then something strick his mind he think and again recall his words which he said now then he look at his room and saw the picture frame of his which avni gifted him then an award another gift from avni even he was wearing the shirt which avni gifted him and NK was written on it Neil think and look at the sky.

Neil: am I in love?

Neil frown then he smiles.

Neil: yes I am in love it's love I love her that's why I feel a connection with her I feels happy while talking to her because I love her and i felt restless the whole day because she most of the talk to me at night the emotions which I feels I am developing is love I love her I love my own fan.

Neil runs the hand in his hairs and smiles he feels shy the boy who is love guru for others is feeling shy then he frown.

Neil: what if someone else was in her life no no it's not possible if someone is in her life she don't talk to me yes.

Neil smiles and but the same thought came in his mind.

Neil: what if someone is in her life and she talks to me as a friend and fan.

Neil was confused.

Neil: no no Neil it's not like this she also likes you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: but there is difference between liking and love if she only likes you then.

Neil was thinking.

Neil: Neil just ask her directly that's it.

Neil take out his phone and message her.

Neil: hey hi are you free?

Avni was sitting by holding the nodes in her hand and was revising them by closing her eyes her phone beeps she saw that but she had alot of patience she first complete it then she took her phone and on the other side Neil was waiting for her reply.

Avni: sorry NK i was preparing for my test.

Neil: it's ok sorry to disturb you.

Avni: no no Its ok say what you want to say?

Neil raise his eyebrows now what he say first he disturbed her now how can he ask her that he want to know that someone is in her life.

Neil: nothing I was feeling bored that's why asked you?

Avni: oh.

Neil: yes so are you free now or you have to prepare for your test.

Avni: I am free now it's done.

Neil: good.

Avni smiles Neil think and then asked.

Neil: so miss secret admirer tell me who is more important in your life without whom your life is incomplete.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें