Cute moment

Chapter 80:

In the time of night, there was a peaceful silence outside the Khanna mansion and inside it, the scenerio was so beautiful, the love birds were standing by hugging each other and their eyes were closed then Avni open her eyes and tried to break the hug but Neil tightens the grip.

Avni: NK!

Neil: no, I want to stand like this only. Let me feel this peace avni. Please!

Avni smiles then after one-two minutes.

Avni: NK.

Neil: hmm.

Avni: we hurt our family a lot.

Neil opens his eyes.

Neil: right avni because of us they lost their peace of mind.

Avni: yes.

Neil: but don't worry tomorrow's morning will bring good news for them.

Avni smiles Neil breaks the hug and holding her arms.

Neil: Avni I want to remarry you with all the rituals and want to start a new life.

Avni blush Neil smiles to see her blushy face then something came into Avni's mind she looks at Neil, he understands.

Avni: NK we are going right, right!

Neil cup her face.

Neil: Avni it is right even only it is right. Avni we love each other and earlier things were different, I was unaware of the truth but now, now, I know it and loves you and I can't live without you, not even a single day.

Avni: then why you were giving me a divorce.

Neil smiles and counters strick her.

Neil: so what had you left for me, I didn't have any other option, you wanted to stay away from you so what should I do? 

Avni smiles and holds her ears.

Avni: I am sorry, I hurt you a lot. Don't know what happened to me.

Neil: no Avni, you were right at your place, you tolerated Maya's humiliation, her cruelty you know her more than us, I feel sorry for me that I couldn't be able to see her face in all these years, how could I be so blind, I am sorry I also humiliate you and make you suffer please forgive me.

Avni: no NK, if you wanted still you, you could not be able to see her true face because she was a narcissist and only that person could see her face whom she wanted to show, mamma also didn't even understand that, she also thought that di is just jealous of me and is doing all those things because of her jealous, she was also unaware of her mental state until we lose p.

Avni eyes filled with tears and she looks down Neil cup her face and she looks at her, he shook his head and kiss her forehead, Avni close her eyes and feel a strange peace then Neil touched his head with her and she holds his hands and she cries then Neil wipes her tears.

Neil: I know, it's difficult to forget the past and I will not say you to forget that because you have good memories also with those harsh memories which you want to cherish throughout your life so, with those good memories harsh memories also come it's a general truth, human psychology and we can't deny it, but I promise you that I will give you so, so, so much happiness that those harsh memories will be faded and one day you will forget them and will remember only and only happy memories.

Avni smiles with teary eyes.

Neil: but yes, for that I want your support and you beside me, you will be with me right?

Avni nods Neil smiles but her question that are they doing right gather a place in his heart and now he can't lose her at any cost.

Neil: Avni I want a promise from you.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: this time don't let our love to lose.

Avni was surprised and looking at him.

Neil: this time you will not take the steps back and will fight for your love, will believe your love and will not let go of it from your hands, I want you to hold the thread of our love strongly.

Neil forward his hand.

Neil: promise me. Promise me you will not lose the grip and hold it strongly.

Avni was looking at him, she looks at Neil's hand then at him, he sighs promise me and keep the hand on his hand then Avni keeps the hand on his hand Neil smiles.

Avni: I promise.

Neil: thank you.

Avni smiles.

Neil smiles then she was about to take her hand back but Neil held it and took her to the couch and made her sit then he sat beside her and spread his arm and signed her to come in his arm Avni feels shy and Neil pulls her and captures her in arms she looked up at him and he feels that and look at her and kiss her forehead, Avni smiles with closed eyes and they sit silently there for some time as sometimes silence speaks louder than the spoken words after sometime Avni came out from his grip and set her hairs and Neil was looking at her.

Avni: NK now I should go to my room, it's too late.

Neil was looking at her and Avni look at ansh and navya and smiles then avni get up, Neil saw that and get up then Avni said while looking at navya.

Avni: I am taking navya with me, I can't sleep alone now, I am habitual of sleeping with her.

Neil was looking at her and a mischievous smile was on his face but avni can't see it as she was looking at navya she looks at Neil then she turns to go to pick navya and pass by the table but Neil holds her wrist and pulls her back, avni flinched and Neil holds her waist, avni opens her eyes and looks at Neil who was looking at her with so much love.

Avni: n nk what is this, le leave me.

Neil: I will leave you, but before that I want one more promise from you.

Avni: now what?

Avni was looking at him and Neil smirked which gave an idea to avni that something naughty thought came into his mind and now she can't escape from there and was looking at him in astonishment.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें