Mission part 03

Chapter 40:

The sunrises and a new day began with new hope new journey but it's just started now let's see what it get for all here in khanna mansion all went for their respective work the day went well like normal days but a single second is enough to distroy the things at evening Neil came home he enters the home bheema came to him with a parcel in her hand.

Bheema: sir someone send this parcel for you.

Neil: for me?

Bheema nods Neil takes the parcel he checks the name but only his name was written on it.

Neil: who send it may be a fan ok thank you. You may go now.

She nods and went Neil saw the parcel and think he went to his room and keep the parcel on the table and went to the freshen up then he came back and sit on the couch he picks the parcel on the other side a cafe shown chamko cafe was written on the board and Ali was sitting there near the counter.

Ali: I hope Neil see the diary and know everything then everything will be fine I am sorry avni I broke my promise but that was important he should know the truth.

Ali thinks on the other side Neil opens the parcel after sometime Ali keeps the order on the table and was going back avni came to him she looks very angry ali was surprised to see her.

Ali in mind: why she looks angry did Neil got the diary.

Ali smiles

Ali: av.

Avni: how dare you Ali?

Ali shocked.

Ali: avni.

Ali tried to hold her arm she takes her arm away Ali was shocked.

Avni: who gave you the right to interfere in my life.

All look at them ali look here and there.

Ali: avni calm down we can talk at a side all are looking at us don't create scene here come with me.

Ali hold her arm and took her a side a table and two chairs were placed there.
Ali: now tell me what happened ok first sit here then tell me.

Ali take her to the chair Avni frees her arm ali shocked.

Ali: sit and tell me what happened?

Avni: don't act smart Ali you know what I am talking about.

Ali: avni tell me clearly I don't know what are you talking about.

Avni nods she take out the diary from her bag and show that to Ali he was shocked to see the diary.

Avni: what is this?

Ali look at her.

Avni: as much I know I gave it to you then how It reached to NK?

Ali was shocked.

Avni: tell me ali how it reached there?

Ali: avni.

Avni: what avni Ali how can you do this you are my friend and I trust you that's why I gave it to you and you broke my trust.

Ali: no avni I did that for you for your betterment.

Avni: how?

Ali was shocked.

Avni: how ali if NK get to know the truth he will hate me then how It is good for me.

Ali: avni tell him the truth he will make everything fine.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें