Vacation part 06

Chapter 56:

Avni was playing in the snow and Neil slowly went to her avni turns and collides with neil she was about to fall but Neil hold her waist and avni's hands were on his shoulders their eyelock both were lost in eachother eyes avni blink her eyes cutely they were looking at eachother eyes suddenly avni sneeze Neil close his eyes and look at her.

Avni: sorry.

Neil made her stand.

Neil: it's ok come let's go inside before you catch cold.

Avni again sneeze and squeeze her nose which was red Neil give her a look.

Neil: I think It already happened now what are you looking let's go inside.

Avni and neil went inside then avni was sitting in her room and was sneezing continuously she wipes her nose and someone give her a green tea avni look at the person it was Neil she takes the cup and again sneeze Neil sit on the table and avni was on the bed.

Neil: are you mad avni who went to go in snow in this weather.

Avni: why. normal people enjoy the weather.

Neil: mad people enjoy it normal people try to be careful.

Avni: old people try to avoid it or boring people.

Neil was about to say and stop.

Neil: wait you call me boring.

Avni: no I called you old.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what you call me old

Avni sneeze.

Neil: Am I looking old?

Avni: so am I looking mad?

Neil: you know what you are impossible.

Avni: well I would say same pinch.

Neil look at her and shook his head.

Avni: NK I never enjoy in snowfall I always wanted to play in snowfall so when I saw it I couldn't resist myself and went and don't know next time I will get this opportunity or not so if I have it so why not to enjoy.

Neil smiles and sip his green tea.

Neil: you know you are like kids.

Avni sip her green tea.

Avni: I will take it as a compliment.

They smiles Neil shook his head at night Neil came in the room and was wearing a jacket and knitted cap and was rubbing and blowing his hands avni was also wearing a jacket and was covering her with blanket.

Neil: it's raining outside now a days weather is so unpredictable.

Avni: true.

Neil smiles and sit on the bed and get in the blanket he didn't realize that he get in the same blanket with avni is covering her avni look at him.

Neil: what happened?

Avni shook her head Neil frown then he realised that both are in the same blanket Neil take off it.

Avni: it's ok you can cover yourself with it.

Neil: no it's ok.

Avni sighs and cover him with blanket Neil turn his face to her and avni also did the same their noses touched and eye lock Neil look at her eyes then at her lips then again he look at her eyes and they lost in the moment Neil leans to her avni close her eyes Neil was about to kiss her ansh came there.

Ansh: angel navya is crying.

Avneil came back to reality and look at ansh they move away and were embarrassed avni keep the hair strands behind her ears and Neil was looking here and there.

Ansh: angel.

Avni: ya yaa ansh.

Ansh: navya is crying she fall from the couch.

Avni: what?

Neil look at avni they immediately went to navya and saw her crying avni picks navya and sit on the couch.

Avni: ssshhhh calm down stop crying where you got hurt tell me.

Navya was crying and not saying anything avni touch her knee.

Avni: here you got hurt?

Avni rubs there.

Avni: baby tell me if you didn't tell me then how will mamma understand.

Neil surprised avni didn't realised she said mamma and Neil was happy but he don't understand why he is happy by hearing word mumma.

Avni took navya in her arms and went to the room and Neil was smiling avni anyhow made her sleep ansh also sleeps avni went to get water then she saw open door she went to close it she saw navya's doll outside which was drenched in rain still it's raining.

Avni: oh no if tomorrow navya didn't get her doll she will again start crying its her favourite doll.

Avni keep the jug on the table and went to get the doll she was not wearing any jacket or sweater avni went to pick the doll as soon as she turn after picking the doll she look up and she shocked she imagined her mother standing there already she was missing her mamma after visiting her father's home and she was also phobic if it was some other day then it would not effect her much but today was different she was missing her mother so she imagined her mother who jumped Avni shocked and doll falls from her hands.

Avni: maaaa.

Neil hear that and shocked.

Neil: Avni.

Neil get up from the bed and run avni was looking at the ground which was wet because of rain but for avni it was blood avni hillucinate it blood and her mother is laying there avni was shivering and drenched Neil was finding her in the home then he saw the open door he went there and shocked to see shivering avni.

Neil: avniii.

He runs to her and hold her he remove his jacket and cover her.

Neil: Avni what are you doing here are you mad come let's go.

Avni was looking at the floor and was standing emotionless.

Neil: Avni are you listening me.

Neil look where avni was looking and he was also shivering Neil frown.

Neil: Avni what are you saying let's go inside.

Avni: maa.

Neil shocked.

Neil: maa?

Avni point at the ground Neil saw there and was confused avni start shooting.

Avni: maaa.

She was about to go Neil hold her and she was continuously shouting her mother name and Neil was trying to calm her.

Avni: maaa maaa maaa maaa.

Neil: Avni avni relax avni no one is there calm down.

But she didn't listen and was trying to get out of his grip and calling her mother Neil hold her more tightly avni stop and faints Neil shocked avni was about to fall but Neil was holding her arms he instantly hold her waist and saw she fainted Neil tap her face.

Neil: Avni avni avni.

Neil gulps and was hell scared his mind was not working what to do Neil keep her head his heart and hug her tightly and was crying then he picks her and went from there and doll was laying on the ground.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें