Vacation part 05

Chapter 55:

Neil and avni were looking at eachother.

Flashback:

Neil was sitting in his room and the guilt of torturing avni was killing him so he start to give him the same pain which he gave to her he was thinking then Neil went to the store room and close the door and sit there after sitting 10 15 minutes Neil start sweating and dust was also effecting him but he was adamant and didn't move.

Neil's pov:

Neil: if I am suffering and not able to breathe properly then what had been happen to avni she was locked in store room two times even more than that how she survive here Neil you you are not a human being you are a demon how could you do this.

Neil's pov ends.

His eyes were teary then the door opens because it was not locked Neil look at the door and was breathing heavily because he was their since 45 minutes Neil saw avni and she was shocked to see his condition she went to him and rub his back.

Avni: are you ok what are you doing here?

Neil look at her and his eyes were teary avni look at him and understand why he came there but she didn't say anything.

Avni: get up.

Avni help him to stand and Neil didn't tell her anything because he knew she will not like it.

Neil: I i came to find something.

Avni: ok come let's go.

Avni give him support and they went from there.

Flashback ends.

Avni and Neil were looking at each other.

Neil: you knew that?

Avni: yes I knew I can not say anything to you but I know each and everything about you I know what you do in the day.

Neil: that means you notice my everything.

Avni shocked and aviod eye contact Neil smiles.

Avni: ab aa no it's it's not like that we live in the same home so it's normal.

Neil: really?

Avni: ye yes.

Neil smiles.

Neil: hmm now I understand how you was always one step a head from me and get succeeded in hiding the diary.

Avni looks down.

Neil: anyways just forget that.

Avni: yes NK just forget that and don't punish yourself I don't want it please forgive yourself.

Neil: it's not easy avni.

Avni: but you can try.

Neil: I am trying but it is not in my hands ok let's leave this topic avni now you know the truth so please don't share it with anyone no one know about it even not maya vidyut's family also didn't tell anything to anyone because they thought people will laugh at them that a teen age boy died because of cardiac attack that to because of the cheat of a girl so no one know about it so please don't tell anyone.

Avni: ok don't worry I will not say anything to anyone it will be between us.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you ok now sleep tomorrow we will go to your grandfather home.

Avni: ok Good night.

Neil: Good night.

Then avni went to sleep on the bed and Neil lays on the couch both were looking at each other and smiles then they don't know when they slept.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें