Neil's revenge part 03

Chapter 05:

In mid night navya wakes up and start crying ansh was sleeping and no one was with them she get down from the bed and went out of the room while crying Neil hears her crying he sits on the bed.

Neil: navya.

Neil got up from the bed and went he saw navya is crying.

Neil: navya.

He went to her quickly and picks her.

Neil: ssshhhh what happened baby why are you crying?

Navya was crying.

Navya: bhukhi lagi dodhoooo.

Neil: o my baby is hungry wait papa give you something to eat.

Navya: aaniiii aanniiiiii.

Neil: what are you saying baby papa ko kuch samjh nahi araha.

Navya was still crying.

Navya: Aani chahiyyyeeee.

Neil: aani what is aani now?

Navya cries.

Neil thinks he took her to the kitchen and made her sit on the slab and looks for something then he realized he gave the food to the begger and locks the fridge Neil took out the keys from the cabinet and open the fridge he poured the milk in the glass and made navya drink that then he took her to his room and made her sleep by petting her head then he thinks he went to the balcony and saw avni is sleeping he thinks he was about to go but again Maya's words echoes in his ears.

Maya: don't go to her innocent face she is very clever.

Maya: you know yesterday night mamma punished me I spent the whole night in the garden.

Neil thinks and again look at the garden where Avni was sleeping he went to the bed and lays there but he was restless and he don't know why he was looking at the clock time to time then he saw its 04:45 am he got up and went outside where he saw she is sleeping peacefully without any fear and she was looking cute because she was smiling in sleep.

Neil in mind: she is sleeping peacefully like she is habitual of it how could it possible.

Neil thinks and call her.

Neil: hello miss hey wake up.

Avni thinks she is dreaming about him how could he come to meet her after throwing her out of the house she stir and sleeps again Neil frown to see her.

Neil: oh hello miss sleeping beauty.

Avni frown in sleep she open her eyes slightly and rubs her eyes to clear the vision and saw him standing she widen her eyes and sit on the bench Neil was looking at her.

Neil: go to your room and sleep there.

Avni look at him and was confused but she was sleepy and she didn't want to argue or there is no use of arguing with him and asking something so she got up and was going but she stopped when Neil says.

Neil: don't think I am doing this for you.

Avni turns to him Neil turns to her.

Neil: my son is sleeping alone in the room as navya is in my room so I don't want him to sleep alone plus I don't want my family to know about it.

Avni looks down and went without saying anything which make him angry he went to his room and hit his leg with the bed.

Neil: why i asked her to go to her room because of her Maya suffered alot then why I asked her to go after navya's birth we gave a separate room  to ansh he is used to sleep alone then why I did that.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें