Trouble

Chapter 66:

Neil took Avni to his room and close her door Avni turns to him he turned to avni both were angirly looking at him.

Avni: what is this behaviour?

Neil: you was not answering me so what else I do?

Avni looks away.

Neil: I want to talk to you and since morning you are ignoring me, not talking to me why?

Avni: it's nothing like that you are mistaken.

Neil: really then what was that in the corridor why you asked me to leave your way hmm.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: why? because I kissed you.

Avni: yes we should be in our limits.

Neil was angry or I say frustrated.

Neil: limits?

Avni: yes limits.

Neil: you are my wife what's the wrong in getting close to you.

Avni: it is wrong.

Neil: how?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: how it is wrong tell me avni how it is wrong?

Avni: It is wrong because it's di's right she is your wife.

Neil Shocked.

Neil: what Maya's right?

Avni: yes it's her right she is your wife.

Neil: you are also my wife then what's the wrong in kissing my wife.

Avni corrects Neil.

Avni: contracted one.

Neil Shocked their eyelock and eyes were teary.

Avni: our relation is of some days di is your only wife.

Neil was looking at her before she breaks down she wants to go from there she went to open the door and went from there Neil was looking at the door and was crying.

Song saiyan.

Avni comes in her room and cries she keep the hands on her mouth to stop their sobbing. (Kal meera tadpi kaanha ko Sab laaj samaj gawanyi re...)

On the other side Neil was crying he runs the hand in his hairs and went to sit on the bed and was crying (Ab prem mein tadpan tarsan ki
Hai baari kaanha ki aayi re).

Neil was driving the car it was time of night and his eyes was red and teary. (Mori jaan gayi mori jaan gayi.
Ho... tora khel hua tora khel hua.
Mujhse main rootha...
Mujh mein main toota Ho...
Mujhse main rootha, mujh mein main toota.

Mujhko maine ishq wafa main,
Khud hi hai loota
Lut lut ke..., lut lut ke
Jeena hai, marna baanke yaar bina.

Neil speed up the car and crying he was angry on himself he choosed that path he is gaining what he seeded now that thing grown up and standing in front of him in the shape of problems of tree and sorrow and pain as fruits.

Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan...
Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan...

He looks out from the window he runs the hand in his hairs and keep his arm on the window and hand on his mouth (Mujhse main rootha, mujh mein main toota
Mujhko maine ishq wafa main,
Khud hi hai loota
Lut lut ke..., lut lut ke
Jeena hai, marna baanke yaar bina
Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan...
Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan...

Ho... ).

Neil get down from the car and hit his hand to the car bonnet and cries then he sit by leaning to car and think what he did with avni all the flashes of torturing avni was roaming in front of his eyes now what he do whatever the reason was but he was so blind in his revenge that he push his love away from him he did contract marriage and now he is not finding anyway to resolve that Neil was sitting by keeping the arm on his knee and fist was on his mouth and tears were rolling from his eyes. (Sapno ke sheeshe toote, dukh ki daraar se
Chah ke bhi nikle na, mann majdhaar se Koi bhi na bole aur, koi bhi bulaaye na Peer bhi awaazein sune, baadlon ke paar se.

Rus rus ke..., rus rus ke
Mann se mar jaana, khud hi yaar bina

Neil was roaming here and there and he stopped he rub his face with his hands and his condition was so bad his hairs were messy, eyes were red. (Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan...).

Neil squees his nose and think (Saaiyaan, hud main ki karan
Saaiyaan, jeena ya maran
Saaiyaan, rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan).

Neil was standing alone in an isolated place On the other side avni was standing near the window and looking at the sky and her eyes were teary ansh comes there.

Ansh: angel.

Avni wipes her unshed tears she smiles she turns to ansh.

Ansh: angel please sign at my test result.

Avni: ansh ask papa he always check your results.

Ansh: angel I went to his room but he was not there.

Avni frown.

Ansh: even dadu was saying to bebe that papa is answering his calls.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what.

Ansh nods avni think.

Avni: angel what are you thinking sign it otherwise teacher will scold me tomorrow.

Avni came out from her thought and look at ansh.

Ansh: i asked to dadu he send me to you.

Avni: ok keep it on the table I will sign it.

Ansh: angel navya will tear it.

Avni was looking at him and tensed for Neil.

Avni: ok come.

Avni took the test copy and went the  study table which was kept at side she signs and give that to ansh.

Ansh: thank you angel.

Avni smiles ansh went avni looks here and there for her phone and find it on the bed she went there and picks it she dialed Neil's number.

Avni: NK pick up the phone please please pick up the phone NK please.

She cuts it and again call him but no answer she cuts the call and went from there soon she came to the hall but she compose herself before coming to all she saw all are tensed.

Avni: what happened everything is fine?

Shweta: Neil is not answering the call did he tell you where he is going?

Avni shook her head shweta was tensed avni think.

Avni: today is not his show then where he went.

Bebe: that's why we are worried.

Avni: don't worry bebe he must be busy in some work.

Avni was giving them hopes but only she know how she is controlling her emotions how tensed she is. She know because of their argument he went somewhere.

Avni in mind: NK where are you I just hope you are fine.

Avni was worried all were waiting for him it's been two hours and he didn't came prakash was calling him again and again but no response by making excuses Avni went to the side and tried Neil's number but no use then navya cried who was sleeping on the couch avni went to her and pick her in the arms.

Shweta: Avni take her to the room and make her sleep ansh is also alone in the room.

Avni nods she took navya to the room and made her sleep she was tapping her head and worried for Neil she look at the clock and think she again tried Neil's number but this time also get no response she was praying for him and wishing he will come back soon.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें