Peace

Chapter 23:

Avneil reached home ansh and navya runs to the home Neil helped avni to get down from the car he took her inside by keeping the hands at her shoulder they came inside and saw ansh was in bebe's arm and navya was on Shweta's lap they look at avni and Neil and shocked they get up and went to them.

Shweta: tillu what happened to her.

Neil: mom I will tell you everything but first.

Before Neil complete avni went from there.

Neil: avni.

But she went.

Bebe: what happened?

Neil told them everything they shocked.

Neil: I tried alot to hide the truth to save her from that pain but I failed.

Shweta: don't worry everything will be fine.

Neil look at her on the other side avni was sitting on the bed in her room she recall the incident which she saw then she recalls how ashish saved her she close her eyes and tears fall from her eyes she cries then something strick her mind she open her eyes and wipe her tears.

Avni: what date is today?

She look at the calender but that page was missing she thinks then she start searching her phone on the bed like she throw the duvet cushions bed sheets of the bed then she search on the second bed couch but didn't get her phone.

Avni: where it went?

Avni catch her head then she think and get an idea she saw ansh bag she takes the bag and sit on the bed she take out the diary and finds the last page she saw the date of yesterday and shocked the diary falls from her hands she get up and take step back.

Avni: today is papa's memorial day.

Flashback:

1. Avni was picking the doll from the doll.

Ashish: avni.

Ashish runs Neela maa shocked to see the truck coming ashish came to avni and push her she fall on the other side of the road and they truck hits ashish.

Nm: ashish.

Avni: papa.

2. Maya: you are responsible for papa's death you snatched my father from me you are a jinx an ill-omen first because of you your parents died and now you snatched my papa.

Flashback ends.

Avni shouts.

Avni: noooo I am not a jinx.

Neil and all hear that in the hall.

Neil: avni.

All look at each other then Neil runs on the other side avni throw the pillow and soft toys and said.

Avni: no I am not jinx I am not a bad omen i didn't do anything I didn't do anything.

Avni sit on her knees Neil came there he open the door.

Neil: avni.

He shocked to see her she was crying Neil went to her and sits besides her.

Neil: avni.

Avni look at him and throw herself in his arms and cried badly Neil hugs her tightly to console her then she breaks the hug.

Avni: I didn't do anything.

Neil shook his head and was crying.

Avni: I I am not responsible for papa's death.

Neil: no

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें