Danger part 01

Chapter 124:

A mansion had shown, inside it Neil was sitting on the couch and a laptop was kept in front of him which he just open. He picks his phone to call someone but frowns to see it as it was Avni's phone.

Neil: Avni's phone.

Neil looks for his phone on the table and around but didn't find it.

Neil: I think, by mistake, Avni took my Phone. Let's check she left or not.

Neil gets up and was going but he stops as Avni's phone rings. Neil frowns to see the caller I'd as it was hospital number.

Neil: hospital?

Neil picks the call. Before he speaks.

Receptionist: Hello, Mrs Avni Neil Khanna is there.

Neil: Hello, yes it's Avni's number but Avni is not here. Why? What's the issue? I am her husband, Neil Khanna.

Lady: oh ok, Mr Khanna. Actually, I called to inquire that why you didn't collect her reports?

Neil: reports?

Lady: yes, a few days ago she came for some test and she had to receive the report two days ago but she didn't come. Can you tell us the reason and come to reason your reports? Or we can send the reports to your home also if there is an issue?

Neil: no, I will come to collect them but can you tell me which reports you are talking about?

Lady: sure sir. One minute.

Neil: yaa sure.

Lady checks in the computer and tells him after two minutes.

Lady: there are two reports. One is CBC.

Lady told about another report.

Lady: And she also pays for Sonography.

Neil shocked.

Neil: Sonography?

Lady: Are you her husband?

Neil: yes, I am. OK, I will come today to collect her reports.

Neil cuts the call and thinks. The phone again rings and he receives that.

Lady: Hello, Avni Neil Khanna?

Neil: I am her husband, Neil Khanna.

Lady: oh ok Mr Khanna. Actually, I call to remind her that today is her appointment with Docter Mahira.

The doctor came to the counter she hears Neil's name.

Neil: today?

Lady: yes.

Neil in mind: but why Avni didn't tell me. Did she forget? This girl.

Dr: To whom you are talking?

Lady: Mr Khanna, Avni Neil Khanna's husband.

Dr: Avni. Neil. Khanna.

She thinks. Neil was confused.

Dr: Oh yaa. Give it to me.

Lady gives her the phone.

Dr: Hello Mr Khanna.

Neil: yes.

Dr: can you tell me why you don't come with her for checkups.

Neil frowns he was not understanding anything.

Neil: checkups?

Dr: yes checkups. Don't you think that you also have some responsibilities you should come with her? She always says that you are busy. Tell me one thing that after making a lady pregnant a man's job is done.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें