Beginning of journey

Chapter 01:

A hospital shown a man was standing at the corridor and his eyes were teary then his face shown it's Neil khanna he was standing with his father prakash khanna and a girl was also standing there but at a distance from them then her face shown it's avni mehta she was also crying and then doctor comes Neil went to him others also come forward to the doctor but avni didn't move.

Neil: doc doctor how is she how's my wife.

Avni look at neil avni is Maya's sister she is not her biological sister avni is the adopted child of neela mehta.

Doctor: I am sorry but she is in coma.

Neil and avni shocked.

Avni: no no aaasa nahi ho sakta no.

Neela maa went to her and console her.

Nm: avni relax bacha calm down Maya jaldi theek ho jaegi.

Avni was crying and Neil was shattered too all went to the home avni and neela maa also went to Khanna mansion where Avni took care of two children of Neil and Maya one was a 5 years old boy name ansh and other was girl name navya she
was 2 years neela maa went back home but avni lived there to help Shweta to took care of the naughty kids some days passed Shweta was passing by kids room and stopped to see avni was running behind ansh with a glass of milk in her hand.

Avni: ansh dodh pee lo.

Ansh: no.

And cute navya was playing with her doll by sitting on the bed Shweta smiles to see them she likes avni and thinks at night Neil comes home and saw avni is sitting in the hall he doesn't like her because Maya don't like her the reason avni was neela maa and Ashish's adopted daughter so Maya hates her since childhood but avni is a pure soul she loves her sister and always thought it's not maya's fault she came in between her and her parents and mehta family did favour on her by adopting her so she never said anything to her Maya always taunt her but she silently listened her and sobbed by hiding her face in the pillow so no one can hear her sob.

Avni: jiju can I bring food for you?

Neil: no need of it and I told you many times that don't call me jiju I am not your jiju you got it.

He went avni wipes her tears and went to kids room because she lived in their room she sleeps with navya by taking her in her protective arms Neil comes to see his kids who were sleeping peacefully without fear because avni was with them Shweta comes there.

Shweta: tillu I want to talk to you.

Neil: yes mom say.

Shweta: not here the kids will wake up come with me.

Neil nodes yes and went to Neil's room and sits on the bed.

Neil: yes mom say now.

Shweta: dekh tillu jo main kehne ja rahi hun usay kaan aur dimagh khol kar sunana.

Neil: what you want to say say it clear mom.

Shweta: I want you to marry avni.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Shweta: see Neil Maya is in coma we don't know she will wake up or not

Neil: mom.

Shweta: try to understand tillu think about your children not for you then atleast do this for your children they need the love of mother.

Neil: and they have their mother Maya and I am sure she will open her eyes soon.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें