Mission part 01

Chapter 38:

At night all were enjoying their family at the living area all were sitting on the couch and smiling and talking navya was on Neil's lap and ansh was on avni's lap.

Bebe: ok so we all are together after such a long always someone was missing so why not we play some game.

Neil: good idea bebe but what will we play?

All thinks Neil look at avni and think.

Neil: truth and dare.

Avni look at him and saw he is looking at her avni think and understand something is in mind.

Avni: ab aa you all play I am going to make ansh and navya sleep.

Ansh: no I want to play.

Avni: but tomorrow is your School.

Ansh: but I want to play.

Avni: bu

Shweta: avni leave him it's only 9:30.

Avni: but.

Neil: please avni don't be a spoil sport.

Avni look at him.

Neil: or reason is something else did you hide something that you are trying to run from here.

Avni fumbles.

Avni: n no why.

She clenched her fist to not show her fear Neil notice that and look at her.

Avni why will I hide something.

Neil: no I just asked.

Avni looks away she can lie but her eyes are very honest which never lies.

Neil in mind: your fumbling avoiding of eye contact is saying you are hiding something I know while playing the game you will not say anything but suddenly your face colour changed which make my doubt more stronger.

Avni look at him then looks away.

Shweta: ok then I am going to get the bottle.

Neil nods soon they start the game all were sitting round the table on the floor and avneil were opposite to each other and Neil spin the bottle and it stopped on Shweta she hides her face with her scarf avneil smiles.

Neil: ok mom truth or dare.

Bebe: of course dare she never say truth in her life.

Neil smiles and shook his head Avni suppress her lips to control her smile.

Shweta: bebe.

Bebe: what ok then say you will choose truth or dare.

Shweta: dare.

Bebe: see I told you. saying truth is not her cup of tea.

Shweta: bebe I never lied in my lie.

Bebe: another lie.

Neil: ok ok ok ok ok ok stop now mom say you will choose truth or dare.

Shweta: truth I will prove myself.

Bebe: I will ask her question.

Shweta: ok.

Bebe: tell me how many boyfriend you had before marriage.

Shweta widen her eyes and look at prakash.

Shweta: ab ab aa.

Neil keep the hand on his chin avni was looking at Shweta.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें