Marriage Ritual

Chapter 96:

Happiness and sorrow are part of life, not the complete life.

Avni was sitting in her room on the bed and looking at the ring with a soft and genuine smile on her face, she kisses her ring but the next second her smile vanished to think something she looks at the ring and again kiss it but this time with tears in her eyes.

Person: I wish, I was a ring.

Avni looks at the door and smiles with teary eyes to see Neil who was smiling but he stopped to see Avni's tears he instantly comes to her and, Avni wipes her tears, Neil sits in front of her.

Neil: what happened why are you crying?

Avni shook her and again wipes her tears.

Avni: nothing.

Neil: then why are you crying?

Avni: nothing, just gets emotional to see the ring.

Neil frown.

Avni: I never thought that this day will come in my life where we will get engaged and you would confess your love in front of all was beyond my imagination so feeling overwhelmed, nothing else.

Neil was looking at her he was not satisfied with her answer he understood that it must be the one reason but there is something else, also he wished that she is not planning to go away from him, this fear always lives in his heart. Neil smiles.

Neil: get habitual of it as from now I will fill your life will full of happiness that you can't be able to handle.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni in mind: don't show me those dreams which will not come true.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I hope.

Neil frown and her acts are scaring him.

Neil: now sleep, tomorrow is the turmeric ceremony.

Avni nods, Neil gets up and makes her lay, Neil covers her with a duvet and sit at the side table as Navya was sleeping with Avni.

Avni: you also go and sleep.

Neil: first you sleep then I will go.

Avni smiles.

Avni: good night.

Neil kisses her forehead.

Neil: good night.

Neil caresses Avni's hairs she closes her eye and soon she sleeps, Neil looks at her and thinks about her behaviour.

The next day, the Khanna mansion was decorated with yellow and pink curtains, traditional things were placed on the mattress which was on the floor and a stool was kept there to sit.

Neil came there he was wearing a white kurta and yellow vest on it, he smiles to see the decorations, it was simple yet beautiful.

Shweta: Tillu, sit fast then we have to apply it to Avni.

Neil: mom, what's the need to do it separately, turmeric will apply to both of us so why do it separately, do it together.

Shweta nods.

Shweta: I very well know that why are you saying it, you didn't see Avni after a morning that's why you are making excuses. Right?

Neil in mind: who says that I didn't see her from the morning, I just did not see her from one hour. Neil Khanna always finds a way to get what he wants.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें