Secret Admirer part 03

Chapter 30:

Avni was laying on the bed and was thinking about Neil she don't know why her mind stuck at that moment but she don't know it's the matter of heart and mind can't help her in it avni smiles to recall the moment when Neil save her and his words her echoing in her ears.

Flashbacks:

1. Boy was about to touch her Neil hold his wrist avni look at him his first impression on avni was like a fire.

2. Neil take avni's wrist and keep her behind him he gives the puch at one's face and then on second boy and kick the third boy Neil beat them badly and avni was looking at them surprisingly.

3. Neil: why you was going alone.

4. Neil: where you lived and why you was going alone don't you have friends what if something happened to you.

5. Neil: ok now go and next time be careful.

Avni nods Neil went avni saw his bracelet which fall while fighting avni picks that.

Flashback ends.

Avni get up and take her bag she open the front zip of the bag she always keep that bracelet in her bag with a thought that when she saw him she will give it to him she take out the bracelet and smiles to see it she recall his talks.

Neil: I am feeling like I spread the smile at someone's face who was feeling bore what say.

Avni went to the window and look at the moon and smiles.

Neil: so the sun said bye bye and moon said hello I am back he is smiling by seeing us and enjoying with those who are happy.

Avni smiles and look at the bracelet.

Avni: why I am thinking about him avni now go and sleep tomorrow is your exam.

Avni look at the moon.

Avni: ok good night moon and say good night to hero I mean NK bye.

Avni smiles and went to sleep.

Next day Avni and Ali were sitting in canteen Avni always share everything with ali.

Ali: o avni I forgot to ask did you log in my Insta account I got notification.

Avni shocked and think.

Avni: ab aa yes.

Ali: but why I mean you don't like to use social media.

Avni: ab aaa I I I told you about that hero who saved me.

Ali think.

Ali: yaa yaa your John Abraham.

Avni: yes he is a RJ. RJ NK.

Ali: oh how you got to know?

Avni: last night I was feeling bored so I switched on the radio and listen his show I felt I hear that voice before that's why I used your Insta account.

Ali: oh.

Avni: yes Ali he is best he is real life hero his body his looks his personality and his talks all are just awesome he.

Ali: o my God.

Avni looks here and there.

Avni: what happened?

Ali: you are talking about a boy avni mehta is talking about a boy that should be a breaking news the girl who run away from boys is describing a boy like you met him daily I must say you checked out him with full concentration.

Avni throw chips on him.

Avni: shut up ali it's not like that.

Ali: what it's not like that the day you saw him you are lost in his dreams you named him hero and you are saying it's not like that boss I think you are in love.

Avni: shut up ali you know me I don't believe in love and all but I became his fan.

Ali: hey avni why don't you write a letter to him.

Avni: letter?

Ali: yes letter see you said you are his fan so send him letter as a fan.

Avni: no no I don't have time for those all useless things.

Ali: ok as you wish.

Avni think ali smirk.

Ali in mind: you accept it or not but he made his place in your heart I hope you will get the love of your life and go away from Maya's world she can't let you live peacefully so it's good if you get a nice boy who love you unconditionally.

Avni was thinking Ali smiles and shook his head.

At night avni was sitting on the chair near the table she thought and wrote a letter on a flowered stationary paper but at the end she stop and think what she write she think and wrote.

Avni: your secret admirer.

Avni smiles and next day she left that outside the radio station and NK was written in it.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at the diary on the other side Neil was standing near the window and was thinking about his golden days by seeing the moon avni was reading the diary and Neil was remembering those days.

Flashback:

Neil came and a man call him from back.

Man: NK.

Neil turns and smiles.

Neil: yes KK.

Kk came to him and give him the letter.

Kk: this is for you some one left it outside the radio station.

Neil: for me?

Kk: yes usually we get mails but someone left it outside and name is also not mention.

Neil: ok thanks man.

Kk: no need bro.

They smiles kk went and Neil look at the letter.

At night he came in his room and saw the letter on the table he think and pick the letter he open it and smiles to see the letter and went to window and reads it

Neil reads: hi NK I am your new fan I don't know what to say but I love your talking way when I first time heared you for a while I forget everything your words are so magical that took me to another world you are such a nice and pure hearted person i feel a different kind of peace when I hear you I feel a connection with you I just want to say thank you thank you so much for filling the colour of happiness in our life your words give us motivation you inspires us you give the ray of hope to others I am sure by listening your show people will definitely forget their sorrow and smiles you are doing a tremendous Job keep spreading happiness and we will always shower our love on you.
Thank you so much.
your secret admirer.

Neil smiles.

Neil: secret admirer.

Neil was smiling he look at the sky.

Neil: who are you till now I got alot of mails and letters and all write I love you NK you are best NK they send the kisses and you are saying keep spreading happiness and we will always shower our love on you. You must be a mature girl and why you don't want to disclose your identity I don't know why but my heart is saying it want to meet you after reading your letter why I am feeling a strange feeling Neil you are thinking too much she is just a fan.

Neil look at the sky and smiles his mind was saying this is just a letter from a fan like other fans send but his heart was saying no Neil it's not just a letter it's a feeling she is not only fan there is a connection between you too.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें