Confusion

Chapter 71:

Avni and Neil were looking at eachother Neil was holding avni's hand on his head.

Neil: tell me avni you love me or not.

Avni: NK.

Neil: yes or no.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: yes or no.

Neil angirly look at her avni sighs.

Avni: yes.

Neil smiles.

Avni: yes I love you.

Neil's happiness was on cloud nine he leave her hand and hug her avni saw his happiness and smiles she hug him back and close her eyes tears rolls from her eyes Neil's eyes were also teary.

Neil: thank you avni thank you so much avni I love you too I love you too.

Neil kiss her hairs.

Avni: but.

Neil's smile faded he frown and breaks the hug he was holding her upper arms.

Neil: but but what?

Avni: we can't be together.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: I am sorry.

Avni runs from there by leaving the shocking Neil he shout.

Neil: Avni you can't run like this you can't run from reality avni we both love eachother and no one can separate us avni avni.

But she went Neil was looking at the door he runs the hand in his hairs he was crying and panting. Avni came in her room she falls near the bed and cries to clenching the duvet.

Avni: why me why always me?

Avni cries she wipes her tears squeeze her nose.

Avni: no avni you can't be weak you have to be strong you have to fight but how can I fight with NK.

Avni sobs Neil came to his room and sit on the bed he was lost, heart broken he wipes the mouth and runs the hand in his hairs he is tired he is tired of what is happening in his life now he want to rest he want to live a peaceful and normal life the last few months were so stressing and still these are many thing are happened he feels like he is lost in an isolated place and walking for a long time Neil sighs.

Next morning avni wakes up and her head was iching badly she open her eyes she rubs them to clear the vision she frown she saw a bouquet and a cup of coffee and a card at the side table she spread her arm and picks the roses and card.

Avni reads: Roses are red, violets are blue, and my cute wifey I will never ever stop loving you.
I love you wifey.

Avni blush to read that and it makes her morning Neil was looking at her by leaning  to the door he was smiling by seeing her she picks the cup of coffee and sips she likes the coffee.

Neil: how's it?

Avni flinch and coughs Neil smiles and came to her she wipes her mouth and look at him.

Neil: you didn't answer me how's the coffee.

Avni: it's it's good.

Neil: thank you.

Neil took the cup from her hand she frown Neil sips.

Neil: umm yaa it's good hmm.

Neil passed the cup avni was looking at him she was confused by his behaviour she thought he will be angry but he is showering his love on her.

Neil: what, love increases by drinking from one Cup hmm take it.

Avni look at him she takes the cup.

Avni: where is ansh and navya?

Neil: they are with mom and don't worry mom fed them so just relax and enjoy the coffee with you sweet and loving husband.

Avni was just looking at him he smiles he remembered something.

Neil: oh yes I talked to lawyer about our marriage and we have to go to meet him after two days.

Avni: marriage?

Neil: yes our remarriage as it was our contract marriage and now we love eachother and know about eachother feelings very well so to live together forever we have to re marry.

Avni: NK you.

Neil: Avni before you start your di's reiteration I want to make it clear you are my wife and I love you and want to live my life with you we suffered  a lot and now I want a normal peaceful life so stop becoming the example of goodness. Earthquake will not come if you think about yourself enough of sacrifices now not any more.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: ok so get ready fast then we have to go downstairs for breakfast, coffee will not give us energy, for that we have to eat healthy food.

Neil smiles and get up he turned to go and stop something came in his mind he turned avni look at him.

Neil: and please wear Saree It suits you, you look hot in it.

Avni was surprised he wink avni widen her eyes Neil smiles and went from there by leaving behind the shocked Avni.

Avni: what happened to him is he NK our his duplicate or I am dreaming.

Avni pinch her hand and look here and there.

Avni: no it's reality.

Avni was confused then she get ready and wears the dress she look at herself and sighs she wanted to wear Saree but she doesn't want to give false hopes to Neil about their relation.

Neil came to the dinning area and see avni is sitting and he shook his head at her stubbornness he think and went to all he wished good morning all reply him he went to sit with avni all were surpirsed because Neil  never leave his chair but today he sit with avni they smiles and Avni was confused Neil look at her.

Neil: what?

Avni shook her head and look at her plate she was silently having her breakfast because ansh and navya already had there and ansh was ready for school so she don't have anything to do but Neil was not liking her silence he think.

Neil: wifey please pass that sandwitch.

All look at neil like they saw a ghost especially avni she look at him then all Neil also look at them.

Neil: what happened why you are looking at me like this? is eating sandwitch a crime?

Shweta shook hee head.

Shweta: no eat as much as you want but please don't give us heart attack.

Neil frown.

Shweta: what first you sit there by leaving your chair and now you are calling Avni wifey so obviously we will get heart attack.

Neil roll his eyes.

Shweta: think about bebe in this age heart attacks are normal what if.

Avni and Neil winden their eyes and look at bebe.

Bebe: aa.

Shweta get nervous.

Shweta: no I I I am just saying that with time heart become weak.

Bebe: quiet may be my heart is weak but my hands are strong enough to press your throat.

Shweta hold neck Neil saw the temperature is heating up so he interrupts.

Neil: ok time up time up time up relax and have breakfasts and Avni pass the sandwitch

Avni nods and pass that to him neil have one and serve one to avni she look at him but he didn't look at her and act of enjoying the delicious sandwitch Avni found his behaviour weird she is not habitual of it his behaviour was scaring her she was scared what if she get habitual of his love and care.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें