New turn

Chapter 113:

It was the time of the day, Avneil were standing in Kid's room. Avni was looking at Neil.

Avni: why we are going there?

Neil: to get Neela maa here she will not come here her own.

Avni smiles.

Neil: she said that she is going for some days but she did not come back so we have to go there to take her. I know why she is not coming here?

Avni: she is not coming because of di.

Neil: I know, she must be thinking that she is our culprit and could not be able to do anything for us that's why she is not coming.

Avni nods.

Neil: but today I will not listen to her, she has to come here.

Avni smiles.

Neil: let's go.

Avni nods.

Avni: just a mind.

Neil nods. Avni goes to get her cellphone. Neil looks at her.

Neil in mind: I want to get Neela maa here but also want to make you away from Maya I can't take any risk.

Avni comes.

Avni: let's go.

Neil smiles and they go. On the other side, Maya was waiting for Neil.

Maya: where are you, Neil? When I will be able to walk? That jinx is also here, roaming freely. I have to send her from here as soon as possible. I can't live with this fear.

Maya thinks.

The whole day, Avneil were out first they went to Neela maa's office then they go to her home and comes Khanna mansion at night with Neela maa.

Neil entered the room and Maya saw him but he did not look at her and goes to change then he lays on the couch.

Maya called him several times but no use. Maya thinks.

The next day, Shweta comes to the room with a cup of coffee, Neil was working on the laptop. He saw her. Shweta was about to give her coffee but she falls that on her. Maya winces. Neil smirks and gets up like he got a shock.

Shweta: I am so sorry, Maya. I don't know how...

Maya: can't you see?

Neil shouts, Maya.

Maya looks at him.

Neil: mom did not fall it, desperately. It falls by mistake and she said sorry still you are misbehaving with her.

Maya: Neil, I.

Neil: say sorry to mom.

Shweta smirks.

Maya: but Neil.

Neil: say sorry.

Maya: sorry mummy Ji.

Shweta: it's ok my child.

Shweta sits and holds her hand she presses it and Maya winces. Shweta feels bad but she was doing that for Avni, to make Maya realize her deeds.

Shweta: I am sorry.

Neil recalls that Neela maa told him that Maya falls the coffee at Avni's hand.

Neil in mind: now you will realise how painful it is. You tortured Avni like hell and now I will return you all. Just wait and watch.

Neil looks at Maya. Neil and Shweta come out and they smile to see each other.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें