Secret Admirer part 04

Chapter 31:

Days passes avni send him letter on every Sunday and Neil wonders who is this secret admirer neela maa gifted her phone on her birthday and avni was very happy and she made a account but she named it NK-secretadmirer Neil was very famous because of his looks his fan following in girls was of another level and he also did modelling to help his friend but only two to three times he got alot of offers but he rejected because his passion was radio jockey so avni made his edits she totally changed because of him the girl who always engrossed in books now she used to make edits of her NK.

One day Neil was looking at his phone and was scrolling down his Insta feed then he received a notification which caught his attention because account name was NK-secretadmirer he immedielty open it and saw the edit and smiles he instantly like it avni saw his like and surprised she didn't believe her eyes she rub her eyes and again saw that she pinch her hand and again saw that.

Avni: omg.

She literally shout and stand up on the bed and start jumping.

Avni: yes yes he saw my edit yes yes yes.

On the other side Neil was seeing the edit he think and comment awesome he smiles on the other side avni was jumping on the bed then she saw his comment awesome avni widen her and sits on the bed with a thud she bit her nails and think what she do now.

Avni: I didn't think he will comment on my post what I do now.

She think and look the phone on the other side Neil was waiting for her reply he was also confused why he is waiting he never did that before on the other side avni was replying the comment she write Thank you then remove it then think again she write I can't believe.

Avni: tch.

Avni remover that and think then she write and send that Neil saw that and smiles.

Neil reads: omg NK I can't believe it you like my post and also comment on it it's like a dream for me you can't believe me but I pinch myself by thinking it as a dream then I realised it's reality

Neil laughs.

Neil reads: how can a reality more beautiful then dream I don't know what I am saying thank you thank you thank you so much.

Neil smiles.

Neil: crazy girl.

Avni mention him in her story Neil likes that and smiles and avni's happiness were on cloud 9 Like this their journey started avni make edits and Neil always like her post and comment. Avni save her pocket money and buy watch as his birthday gift and the remaining money gave to a needy person she was sitting in her room and looking at the watch she smiles and wrap it and pick the card she picks that and smiles.

Avni: done.

She saw the letter and smiles and some one was seeing her but she had no idea avni picks her cell phone and send him letter.

Avni: I am sending a birthday gift for you but please open it on your birthday please it's a request.

Avni send the Gift to him and Neil get that and smiles to see him he opens the letter.

Neil reads: hi NK hope you are fine and sorry for not sending you letter this Sunday because I thought to send you letter with your birthday gift. yesterday I saw you outside the radio station and you was looking pale even you was sounding weak during the show you are not taking care of yourself please take care of yourself and now the weather is changing so don't drink cold water ok and yes happy birthday in advance hope your special day bring lots of joy and happiness in your life much love your secret admirer.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें