Truth part 01

Chapter 120:

Everything has a limit, hurt someone that you can bear when it returns to you.

It was a dark night, a complete silence was everywhere it was the silence before the storm. The table has completely turned in the Khanna mansion. AvNeil were standing in each other's arms and were looking at the door where Maya was standing. Avni realized their position and moves away. Neil looks at her. Maya comes to them and slaps Avni. Neil shocked. Avni keeps the hand on her cheek.

Neil shouts, Maya.

Maya: what?

Neil glared at her.

Neil: how dare you slap her?

Maya: how dare you cheat me?

Neil angrily looks at her. The whole family comes there by hearing their voice.

Shweta: what happened?

Maya: ask your son, what he did?

Nm: what happened, Maya?

Maya: what you thought that you cheat me and I will not get to know about it.

All are shocked and looks at each other.

Nm: what are you saying, Maya?

Maya: I am saying the truth. Your so-called beloved daughter is alluring my husband.

Neil glared at her. Avni gulps.

Nm: Maya.

Maya: I am saying the truth they are cheating me. At my back, they are having an affair.

All shocked and looks at Avneil. Avni was silent.

Maya: now I understand that where you went in the nights. Why do you take her sides, Why she is here. When I was in coma she fulfils your desires, right.

Neil shouts: Maya.

Maya: don't shout. If anyone has the right to shout then it's me.

Maya turns to Avni.

Maya: didn't you feel ashamed of having an affair with your sister's husband.

Neil looks at Avni who was looking down.

Maya: I know it is not Neil's mistake. He can never betray me. You were the one who seduced him.

Avni squeezed her eyes. Maya holds her arm.

Maya: didn't you feel ashamed.

Neil: Maya, leave her.

Maya: first you snatched my papa from me and now you want to snatch my family from me.

Avni shook her hand.

Maya: yes, you snatched my papa, you killed my papa, you are a killer.

Avni was panting.

Neil holds Avni's arm and Maya's hand and he jerks Maya's hand. Neil side hugs Avni and cups her face.

Neil: Avni, calm down. You did nothing. Relax.

Avni was crying she looks at him. Neil shook his head.

Maya: Wow.

Maya claps.

Maya: see. See with your eyes what is going here.

All remain silent. Neil looks at her.

Neil: Maya, yo.

Maya: what magic she did on you that you forget me, hmm. How can you cheat me? Did she warm your bed in my absence?

Neil gets angry. Before he says. Neela maa turns Maya to her and gives her the tight slap. Maya looks at her angrily. Neela maa gives her deadly glare.

Secret Admirer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें